Pooja for Marriage getting delayed to be solemnized soon

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by neha1246, Jan 18, 2013.

1. neha1246

neha1246 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,

I came to know that by reading Rukimini Kalyanam will help one in getting married, and i did so.

One of my neighbor asked me to read it till i get married while Pandit asked me to read for 21 days.I am continuing to read it even now.It has already been 37 days ,reading Rukmini Kalyanam and finished reading it twice and this is the third time i started reading.

I am really worried that so far i did not get any good match.My Parents too are worried for the same. Pandit said that it is late marriage for me, and according to him the time for me to get married has come too .

Also i am following all the things i need to do when reading Rukmini Kalyanam - no non-veg, sleeping on floor and wearing washed clothes after bath before reading the book.Twice i completed from Srimad Bhagavatham and third time i am reading from the "Rukmini Kalyanam slokas by Rajachudamani Dik****a".

Please advice, i am very much worried and feel sad when people keep questioning my family members about my marriage.

Please advice, so as till when i should read Rukmini Kalyanam?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014

2. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Re: Late marriage for me

Dear Sister,
    I am sorry to reply for this post. Your marriage is nothing to link with Rukmini kalyanam( I know seniors here will curse me) . These so called Priests will say some thing and we follow blindly. Keep reading , but not for the sake of marriage. I am not against of your belief's. Just want to say one word.

Look for logical solutions instead of following because some one had said. We are in Technology world and utilzie it. Marriage is not the sole purpose of this life.

Problem : Marriage
    What's required? : A Good family (Not the Guy).
    How do we find :
    1) Old Mantra : Marriage are made in heaven , New technology mantra : Marriage are made in Telugumatrimony.com . Register for free and look for suitable ones. Contact them. Inform your parents to talk to them. If you dont get in your religion/caste and look beyond that.
    2) Check with Families/close friends etc.
    3) Check with marriage brokers/Agents
    4) Look around and see any guy can match your frequencies(difficult ?? I know)

Last few things, No non-veg (will help you if you dont like Non-veg or to Reduce weight)
    and sleeping on the floor (Definitely no). You dont need to sleep on floor to some one come and get marry you. There is no reason to do this. You will loose the charm and beauty if u dont get proper sleep on the floor (Which turns out to be the worst when some family visit to see you). Never Ever do this for the sake of some one(if you like,pls go ahead).

Again, I am sorry if anyone hurt to read this . More over, am not against of any spirituality. I am follower of Baba for many years and sing bhajans regularly in mandir .

PS : If any one have objections to this, i will ask moderator to remove my post.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    14 people like this.
  3. imeandmyself

imeandmyself Bronze IL'ite

Hi neha ...

dont worry yaar ...even your would-be also waiting for you like this only :)i dont know about rukmini kalyanam but i can tell you onething , better consult some gud astrologer and check your chart , i heard that due to some doshas or negative effects of some planets also marriage will be delayed ...if mars is effected you can pray to lord murugan, jupiter is effected you can pray dhattatreya/ lord shiva ........so that according to your problem remedies will be suggested ...

dont think all of your prayers went unheard, god is watching and listening everything ..be patient he'll show you a way :) dont loose hopes be patient ....

chant this mantra 108 times daily for early marriage

HEY GAURI SHANKAR-ARDHANGINI YATHA TAWAM SHANKARPRIYA
    TATHA MA KURU KALYANI KANTAKANTAM SUDURLABHYAM
    PATNIM MANORMAM DEHI MANOVRITANUSARINIM
    TARINI DURGSANSARSAGARASAYA KULODBHVAAM

or

Om Kaal Bhairavaya Namah - 108 times

or

you can pray any form of lord durga / shiva and parvati / lord murugan (you can visit temples / chant ashtotharam/ kavacham/ chalisa etc ) what ever might be the mantra , pray with your heart nd soul he'll listen

and apart from these , we have to put some human effort also, as someone suggested above ... just inform all ur relatives about your search , and consult marriage brokers, and register into matrimonial sites

good luck :) :)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  4. latharamu

latharamu New IL'ite

Hi,
    Do not worry. Your waiting will be answered soon.God will not make people wait too long. Lime lite people like Aiswarya rai got married late and she delivered normal way at the age of 39. So do not worry, you have to concentrate about your health aspect to keep yourself ready for happy life. Now a days there are may ways to search alliance. I am sure you are good at computers. there are many free websites are available , register your profile, get it checked everyday. I am sure you will get good alliance. Best wished and Do not forget to post your wedding invitation to all Indus ladies. On behalf of IL I will pray for your good marital life.

5. kalla

kalla New IL'ite

Hi,
    I read your post, i would like to inform you that I also had a late marriage and my parents were very worried . I was given one book called swayamvara parvati which I sincerely read every day . I can definately tell you I got the best husband vey highly educated and very good person . Even now after 25 yrs of marriage I continue to read every day thanking god for giving me this happy life . So pl get this book and read do not think for how long but go on reading with faith . Definately you will get a good partner of your choice . I wish you the best

pooja71 and thegirlygirl like this.
  6. neha1246

neha1246 Senior IL'ite

Hi all,
    Thanks for your replies.I feel my confidence boosted up after reading your positive replies.

I have a question for Kalla, can you please post a link where i can get swayamvara parvati book [in either English or Hindi] and tell if there is any specific procedure to follow when reading it .

Thanks again for the positive your replies.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
  7. imfairy

imfairy Senior IL'ite

Hi,

I too sail on the same boat like Neha...

to be more precise - mine is even worse :drowning .. now wondering will i ever get married !?!?!

actually i lost hope on all the pooja's n rituals - either my prayers are not answered or whenever i start any pooja or rituals some way or the other it gets disturbed and discontinued.
    Not even one astrologer, is good enof - none of them have given any concrete answers to me for any of the problems; ( i m sorry if this post is annoying anyone here - i lost my patience/saturation level - after realizing all these years - all i have done is having faith, being patient till date)

Kalla - is it possible for u to share that Swayamvara Parvathi book here in English/tamil format.

Neha - there are few rituals mentioned here in IL to get married; if its fine for you - then pls try doing any of those poojas; - i still suggest it u, coz- atlst u get benefited out of them.
    some of them are:
    i) lite lemon lamp in durga temple during rahu kaal time every tuesday/friday for 9 weeks; there are some durga slokas - specific to marriage:
    kathyayani sloka - search in sloka index u ll get it.
    ii) wash vasapadi with unboiled raw milk for 18 days
    iii) put a pinch of turmeric every friday on a silver katchori
    iv) say this padhuka sloka every day 108 times:
    To get married soon: (page 32)

http://prapatti.com/slokas/sanskrit/paadukaasahasram/kaaryasiddhi.pdf

May the great Lord shower all his blessings on you to get married to the most wonderful person on this earth very soon.

Thanks!

1 person likes this.
  8. prchitra

prchitra Gold IL'ite

Neha,Imfairy,

Why dont you visit once Garbarakshambigai temple in Thirukarukavur & Thirumanacheri temple Kumbakonam..

I heard lot of people who visit this temples and gets married sooner..

9. imfairy

imfairy Senior IL'ite

PHP:
    Hi prchitra,

i have not heard abt thirukarukavur; but have already visited to thirumanacheri temple, nithya kalayana perumal temple, kalaasthi :) :)
    there wud be hardly any thing my dad wud have missed to do for the sake of my marriage.

will ask him abt this place..

Thanks

10. kalla

kalla New IL'ite

pooja71 and malathia like this.