its urgent about the broken idol

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by pinki13, Jan 17, 2013.

1. pinki13

pinki13 Gold IL'ite

while flying from over seas one of my baal krishana pran pratistic murti is been broken let me know what i have to do iam so scare help me ladies advice needed.. i have no kids after doing baal gopal puja last year i bought that idol at home and pray to it.. here in the new place there is no lake n river:bowdown

i am very scare dont know how to deal with this..

2. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

dont get panic, if any temple is there near by you can go and ask ask the pandithji they may give u the right solution.

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Don't worry and do not keep any negative thoughts in your mind.

It broke accidently so do not blame yourself. As suggested, ask a temple priest what to do with it or else, just continue to worship it with the same devotion.

Baal Gopal will surely fulfill your desire and bless you with a baby very soon

4. ammani

ammani Gold IL'ite

plz dont do puja to a broken idol...

ask priest for visarjan in a place like where there is no water....

a photo of our family deity fell n broke a corner... n the frame was open on d side... i was told to pray that i will do visarjan in a river/sea etc n put some money as "tappu kanike" (some amount of money to the hundi which i kept aside n then when v visited family deity we put in d hundi n did the visarjan at the river)

5. manalimanoj

manalimanoj Silver IL'ite

Do not get panic.
    do not do the puja. ask the priest where u can keep the idol or ask ur relativels mother or MIL to ask the priest in India.
    But whenever remove the idol do one thing make some naiwadaym or milk with sugar show the idol and pray to it and then put another idol(if u get in uk).

6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Is it a marble one or what is the idol made of...

Pray to Lord Krishna, that you will soon bring home another one and to guard you in the same form.

Keep the idol packed in your cupboard, mentally think of the fullform, keep some Kannikai (some money) and pray specially that you will do visarjan as soon as possible.

At the earliest possible time, bring home another baalgopal and drop that broken idol in waterbody along with the Kannikai and fruits/raisins.

May BABA bless your family always and fulfill your wishes too.

7. pinki13

pinki13 Gold IL'ite

Thanks Ladies for your prompt reply..iam searching temple near by this place.. and going to ask preist ...about the visarjan..

8. pinki13

pinki13 Gold IL'ite

Yup the idol is made up of marble..

9. pinki13

pinki13 Gold IL'ite

i already visit two indian grocery store but i didnt get baal gopal...this scare me more.. i really wanted to replace it..all other idol are made up of silver but this one is the marble one..

10. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

Pinki where in uk are u frm?? Are u near leicester as there will be alot of bal gopal murti there? If not order on line, like ebay or i think there is a site called godsmurti or sumthing and get one delv.