My experience with shirdi sai baba

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Stressfull, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

dear sai sisters, i want to share my experience with baba with his grace. when i was newly married suddenly i thought of visiting shirdi, my hus has to leave within one week for his abroad job so he was planning to visit thirupathi, i told whats going on in my mind so he told okay within 2 days everthing was planned.

so our plan is first to visit tirupathi then to shirdi the journey is by volvo buses..This is the first time we both visiting shirdi so we had no knowledge of hotels and anything the trip is for one day, its a hectic schedule. so i prayed to baba please allow the darshan without any vignams.

we got down at shirdi 6.00A.M. my hus asked the driver for nearby hotels he said he too had no knowledge so we started to move then suddenly a man followed by black dog came to us and asked from where u r coming we said we r from andhra we r looking for an ordinary hotel just to take bath and go to temple and we had to start go back by evening.

He said follow me and he has shown a nice andhra hotel which is 10 minutes walk to temple and just we turned back we cannot see anyone. we had taken some rest then we went to temple around 9.00A.M. the darshanam everything went well within 3 hours then we came back and got thebus right time in the evening for return journey.

And i dont know how to thank baba for making this trip a pleasure and im sure that man who showed us the hotel is baba only. Baba loves his children and always lead them in the right path.

JAI SAI RAM.

2. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Dear Stressful,
    Thanks for sharing your experience.
    Yes, Baba always shows us the way and guides us, if we have complete faith and devotion in Him.
    Om Sri Sai Ram

3. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Baba is always with us. Thanks for sharing this with us Stressfull.

4. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Thanks for sharing Baba's leelas...
    The more we keep hearing, the more faith grows!! :)

5. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Baba helps where ever you go. How much of trouble you have he will wipe out everything. I always long for thrusday as I would be visiting to baba temple and I find peace at the temple. Thanks a lot baba for showing us the right way and always be there with everyone.

6. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Oh,wow..what an amazing experience it must have been! You are blessed..thanks for sharing sister(I will not call you by your IL name;) jai sai ram!

7. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

thank u sisters for ur feed back yes baba will always be with us and make his faith prevails. JAI SAI RAM

8. prabhabala

prabhabala Gold IL'ite

thank u so much for Sharing this experience