Baba's miracles in the past few days -Jai Sai ram!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by racr, Jan 15, 2013.

1. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

What can I say about Baba and his limitless love and the miracles HE performs for his children -nothing can do justice! But I have to,as I want to share it with you all,as I know that my Sai sisters only will understand and appreciate it the most!

Well,in December we were in CA on vacation.One day we were driving from one location to another,4-5 hours drive.My H decided to take the longer scenic route through the mountains. His friend tried to dissuade him,saying that it would be very tiring.But H was determined,so we started. On the way, we saw flashing sign that the road was closed at some place,say 'X'. We were puzzled,but we decided to proceed taking a chance.I just prayed to Baba to help us out. We were going slow on the winding road ,well after dark,when we suddenly came across 3-4 cars parked and a Road closed sign. The road ahead seemed fine,but no one wanted to go ahead and take a chance,and then have to come back all the way.Our GPS was not working,no network on the phone.No way to contact anyone.My H said lets go ahead,if there's problem,we will come back and go back(2 hrs journey to connect to the nearest freeway).I said fine,just kept saying Sai,Sai all the time.After half an hour,we came across some huge rocks on the other side of the road…looked like there had been a rock slide and they had just put up road closed sign and probably were going to tackle it in the morning .My H carefully drove us through and then we met someone coming from the other side. We stopped him and warned him to be careful about the rocks.He told us that the road from there on was clear.My H said 'Looks like your Baba saved us'…I said 'Of course,there's no doubt about that !"

One more such incident happened,a few days later,when we were literally sliding on an extremely icy and snowy mountainous road.It was new year's eve afternoon,and it was pitch dark already.I just again closed my eyes and kept chanting Sai Ram.In the snow,I kept seeing Baba in all his white glory,watching over us! Even in all that tension and scary drive,I remembered that it was New years already in India,and Baba had made me start Namasmaranam .I had told Saisakthi sis that I would also do Sai naam japa on 1st Jan .I thanked Baba for reminding me and I kept chanting his name after that.In that moment ,all the fears fled! I also thank you Baba that you made me check the weather at this place,and made me call the hotel where we were going to stay.They told us that snow was expected,so we should bring along Snow chains for the tires..Those snow chains saved our lives. YOU put that thought in my mind..Shat shat Pranaam,Sai!

So whats the point in all this ?Just this -
    All my sisters…just keep the faith! Sai or any God that you believe in is/will always be there for you.Sai Ram!

29 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:wow: what a great start with Naamsamaran for 2013, amidst our enjoyment,

Glad to hear this from you Racr sister for the first time, Reading your experience my body shook and eyes wet as to how BABA saves us and guides his children,

In a hurry just a few words... Will drop in again, Thanks for sharing...

1 person likes this.
  3. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Racr sister

Om Sairam

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.
    Yes SAI is Omnipresent and Omnipotent and always taking care of us.

Sri Guru Dattatreya Sri Padaraya Sri Narasimha Saraswathi Yathi Raya

1 person likes this.
  4. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

sairam racr sister,
    thank you for sharing sai leela with all of us
    happy pongal
    om sai

1 person likes this.
  5. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear RACR sister,

Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience made by SAI.

6. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Dear RACR,
    Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Sai always comes running to his devotees.
    Om Sri Sai Ram

7. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

Dear racr,
    thank u for sharing ur experience with us Jai Sai Ram

8. Stressfull

Stressfull Silver IL'ite

sorry double posting

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  9. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Racr Sister,

It is so nice to read that you could see Baba in that vast expanse of white snow! For those who sincerely want Him to be with them, He is always there, protecting them.

It is another Leela of Baba making you start the Namasmaran for the New Year as committed by you, though you were travelling!

A thrilling episode!

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Shri Sai Marga Bandhave Namaha- Humble salutation to the one who accompanies us through this journey of life.

1 person likes this.
  10. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Thank you dear for sharing your experiance here. It makes my faith grow stronger and I know with each passing day, Baba does have something better in store for all of us. JAI SAI RAM