my experience with lord ganesha and saibaba..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by saikibeti2, Jan 13, 2013.

1. saikibeti2

saikibeti2 Junior IL'ite

dear ilites...i had few experiences with our baba and ganeshji...please pray for me to save my relationship and reunite me with my guy..

I am facing problems, regarding my marriage since 3 years..i was in love with my guy for almost 2years.his parents even visited my house for marriage talks..his parents did not like this proposal.later on,after few months even my guy had left me, saying he never loved me and this marriage will not happen..it hurted me alot.

I had surrendered to baba 6 months back and tried to move on in life. Recently, i got a call, which i never expected and i met my guy after more than a year.i was happy.but,there is no change in him, again he said he don’t want to marry me..6months before, i tried to move on with one proposal in one of my relatives.but, i could not even show 1% of love and care towards him, and finally i left it, thinking he should get a girl, who loves him truly.

recently,Just before my exams, i had met my guy and my mind was disturbed.i was crying badly and next evening suddenly at evening i felt like to go to sai baba temple and ask him, about my problem.I prayed to baba, on the way to temple, that i should get a flower today, if my guy is going to come back.It was evening 6..i went to attend Baba Arathi..When i was sitting in first row and singing Arathi. .suddenly, one lady, whose age is of 30+, she was dwarf, little less mind matured, behaving like kid..and she generally stays at temple by cleaning, serving baba temple.
    All of a sudden, when i was singing Arathi, she came to me and thrown a white rose flower with big stalk in my lap and went off…there are many people sitting behind me..i did not even realize what she has thrown..i was thinking, it might be white rough paper..When i saw my lap,it was white rose flower, where i asked baba, to give flower as a positive sign…i felt very happy.

After Arathi, i went to her, and i asked her, who gave this flower..she has shown baba’s idol and said mandir..she does not know how to speak also..i mean..she cannot speak and and she can speak very few words..that also, some times, we don’t understand. i wanted to ask her few thing things and i tried talking to her, as these kind of people will be equal to baba only or more close to baba. she was telling something, which we dont understand like 2years old kid…
    What ever it is..baba, i felt happy, i took it as positive sign from you…but, baba, now, what should i do? same problem is persisting…baba, by blessings of Ganapathi, by next sankashti ganapathi chaturthi, please solve my problems.please reunite me and my guy…please help me baba.

I had few experiences with our lord Saibaba, but i never sincerely prayed to Ganesha…
    '
    In the month of December, when i was talking to my cousin, she told me about sankashti ganapathi chaturthi vrat.she got good results and blessed by lord ganesha. I felt like to do it but, she told me, in every month sankashti will come on any week day, once in a month but, if you want to start this vrath,you should start doing this sankashti vrath which falls on Tuesday, that is known as Angaraka sankashti chaturthi, which is more auspicious.
    so, i told my cousin, i want to do vrath, but oh my god, once in 6 months it will fall on Tuesday, then how can i do next coming month,if its not falling on Tuesday. Immediately, i told my self, if Ganeshas grace is there, then i will do and i left it. After 2 days, i went to sai mandir, where Ganesh temple is also there .

There i saw a big board saying, jan 1st 2013, Angaraka sankashti chaturthi falling on Tuesday, so some special poojas to Ganapathi will held. I felt happy to read it and i rechecked twice, and one more news was my exams will finish on 31st December 2012 and i can happily do vrath and fast on 1st jan 2013..my vrath went on well,i prepared modakas (Ganeshas favourite prasad)….

I have placed lord Ganesha idol on rice grains in a plate. When i started vratham, i placed a flower on top of Ganesha’s head.I was just thinking in my heart, that flower should fall as a blessings and acceptance of my vrath..but, it didnot fall..after 2 days, i was about to remove Ganesha’s idol from Rice grains plate, and i still noticed flower on same top of Ganesha’s head and i felt, hmm it did not fell finally and, i thought of removing Ganesha’s idol. With in fraction of seconds, flower fell on Rice grains, with out being touched by me.
    Its purely Ganesha’s wish, that i did this vrath..

Every thing went on well..now, i pray, Ganesha, please help me and fulfill my sankalpam.
    thank you Ganesha for blessing me..

AND, last friday night i was awake till 3:30am, read few things about lord ganesha in the internet, and slept off..by praying to ganapathi, that please give me your darshan and please answer my prayers.But again i felt, ganesha may not come in my dreams,as i am having periods now.but, still i prayed to come in my dream and slept off..

suddenly i got up at 4:30am with the following dream…2 big elephants standing in front of my home main gate and i am standing on top2nd floor of my home,with some studying papers holding in my hand,suddenly big wind came and papers in my hand dispersed.i was trying to collect all papers and i saw down of my main gate,2 elephants standing and in that 1 elephant looking up to me,i clearly remember its eyes looking at me, raised its trunk and made a sound of calling “MOOOOOOOO” or i donno, wat ganesha wants to tell me and started coming inside by opening gate…and i got up..

i didnot feel like i slept only, as just i was trying to sleep and i got up with a beautiful ganesha darshan…

but, i want to know, the meaning of 2 elephants..what they are telling me..

ganapathi, thank alot for your darshan in this early morning,inspite of my periods..please ganesha help me in fulfilling my sankalpam.please ganapathi remove all the obstacles in uniting me with my guy.please make his parents accept me as their daughter in law…

thank you for all, who made me realise the importance of worshipping ganesha…

thank you baba ..thank you ganesha…

shravs3, rkgurbani and itsmebhagi like this.

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saikibeti

Nice to read your experiences. May Saibaba's and Lord Ganapathi's blessings be with you always.

I have been reading your previous posts dear. My personal advise is Please go ahead with your life. Life does revolve around one person. one cannot clap with one hand. I hope you understand this.

Life is much more than a guy. Forget all this, concentrate on your life. I can see clearly this person or his family is distancing/distanced themselves from you. It is a clear indication. So concenrate on your studies/job/health/your parents and mostly urself. Life is so beautiful. Just enjoy every moment of it.

Don't wait for instructions/interpretations. This is modern era. Try to be practical and just move forward.

In telugu we say gali lo deepam petti, deepam velagali ante -yela veluguthundhi. It is impossible.

Listen to your parents and look for good life partner- who loves you and respects you.

This is purely my personal opinion.

All the best. Wish you a very Happy Sankranthi.

Sri Guru Dattatreya Sri Padaraya Sri Narasimha Saraswathi Yathi Raya

7 people like this.
  3. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hi SaiKiBeti Sister,

Warm Greetings to you...and Happy Pongal!:)

I read your post and I am happy about how Baba included you in His Fold!

Let me tell you few things, hoping that it helps!

1. Please don't concentrate much on the guy.. I know its difficult.. still I am suggesting you to do this way, because I understand that Baba has pulled you away from the guy and closer to Him (Baba).. He has done this keeping something in His Mind, as He knows even our future, which at this moment we ourselves do not know! If something is forcefully done by Baba, you can take it for granted that it has a deep meaning and connection with many things... From personal experiences I am uttering every word here...

2. When you said that He should give you a Flower, He has immediately answered your prayer by sending it through a Kid like person...who has no bad thoughts behind.. This signifies that He is patiently listening to your prayers, worries, cries and everything! Please take this as a positive sign that soon He will make things good for you and in the way it should be...

3. If your guy and his family realize their mistakes and understand your heart, and come back, pray well and take a decision... If not, please don't force yourself into his family, as that will spoil your life and you will end up only with bad mood and life! Now itself the difference of opinion is well evident and if he truly loved you, he would not have insulted infront of his family... Please think about everything! Be bold and take a bold step!

4. Please don't urge yourself into next relation..please give a little time.. you have clearly mentioned that you can't keep the other guy happy now... then please give time to heal your wounds... Leave everything on Baba's feet for He will do wonders to you... He will guide you in the right path, destined for you!

5. Baba and Ganapathy are not different... Both are the same, but as two different forms!! Please do Sai Vrat for 9 weeks and look into thread below to know how to perform the Vrat.. The vrat begins with Ganapathy slokam only... So as such that will give you good Faith and you can seek blessings from Baba by doing this wholeheartedly!

Nine Thursdays Shirdi Sai Baba Vrat - FAQ's.

I hope all this helps!!

Take care...

May Baba bless you with good health and happiness!!

|| OM SAI RAM ||

5 people like this.
  4. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saikibeti,

It was good to know that your faith in Baba and Lord Ganesha is unshaken. God is with his devotees in every step of their life.
    If your faith is strong nothing wrong will happen to you.

But you also have to be practical and you cannot just wait for things to happen just by praying.

Be positive and think about what you want to do with your life. Life is too precious to waste it by just waiting for one guy! Move on. Look for a job, pursue your hobbies...do whatever but keep your mind occupied and dont let thoughts distract you.

There is a path for everyone ready on this long road of life...you just have to seek it.

Wish you good luck and happiness.

2 people like this.
  5. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Dear saikibeti sister,

I'm very happy to hear leela of our Baba. He is always with us and answer our prayers.
    Don't take too much pains on those who don't care you. Live life as it comes. The guy will once realize your worth. Keep Praying.
    As our Bhagi sister said, take 9 Thursdays Sai Vrat.
    May Baba Bless you in abundance.

2 people like this.
  6. saikibeti2

saikibeti2 Junior IL'ite

thank you for your reply..

saras123,itsmebhagi,rkgurbani,rakinya sisters...

itsmebhagi sister...

i did sai nav guruwar vrath twice...

my first 9 guruwar sai vrath went on like this...

i did 8 weeks vrath,unexpectedly my health deteriorated verybadly..my parents suddenly wanted me to take to shirdi...immediately next day only, we went..and that day was my 9th sai navguruwar vrath..

near by gurusthan only, i did vrath and my mom sang telugu bhajans in front of gurusthan..in my heart i was praying if any one come and say, that my wish will be fulfilled, it will be very nice..but, i sat there for more than an hour an left gurusthan..as i crossed..one lady came to my mom and said, although she is tamil girl, she spoke in telugu and said aunty for what ever purpose, you sang bhajans and did this vrath, that wish will be surely fulfilled by baba...i was walking ahead and my mom called me back and asked her,please tell this words to my daughter...i felt really happy...she told me, she wanted to tell us, some how she felt it and baba only made her to tell, but she was hesitated to tell us from 1 hour..atlast, when we were leaving,she came and told us itseems...

earlier i was more stubborn and i discontinued my studies..after 3 years, i rejoined my studies back by surrendering to baba,that was most impossible thing i did by studying back..after i started studying, i got a call and met my guy with out initiating by me....but, he was same...

many atimes, i got answer in babaquestion and answers forum..that , you surrender to me completely, then your wish will be fulfilled...

thats what i felt, after i left everything, i got a call and met my guy..although there is no change in him, i still have hope that, baba will do some miracle...

i agree with all your answers..but, i seriously wanted to know meaning of 2 elephants in my dream..that was the most wonderful dream i ever got..as i just prayed,sooner ganesha came to me...

i felt may be 2 elephants means, me and my guy(jodi)...i donno, whether my interpretation is right or not...

7. saikibeti2

saikibeti2 Junior IL'ite

sairam itsmebhagi sister...

i want to share with you one leela ,just now happened 1/2 hour back

i replied in my post evening and had some food, as i was depressed from morning i didnot have anything and then i got ready and left to temple at 6..

i prayed to baba, baba now i dont want any positive signs as from 15days im getting daily some or other blessings, and im taking them as you will unite me with my guy..but, if i think of my practical situation im scared..so now, i will be happy if any one come and say, your work will be done, then i ll take it 100%said by you only..
    baba,i have faith on you, but still practical situations are making me worried.

i was about to leave and i was talking with my parents outside temple..then suddenly one lady came to me and said PRASAD and she kept some thing in my hand and left..i just said sairam and took it..
    my dad said, oh my god, good you got saibaba book..you are blessed to get it.

i then realised, she gave me sai9guruwar varth book with one parleg biscuit packet..i really felt happy and felt hmmm, i could have told her thanks and baba bless you..and i went around the temple and searched for her..i couldnot find her...

lastly i came to shoestand and take my chappals to leave for home..and i found that lady there..i went to her and said,thank you so much for your book and may baba bless you with your wishes come true...she smiled completely and said ok...and left

i decided to do saivrath again 3rd time as i never got baba vrath book as prasad and even today you told me to do..hope baba blesses me thistime..

8. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Hello SaiKiBeti,

After reading your posts I understand that you are desperate to have your guy back.. This is quite normal but what I am trying to tell you is to just pray Baba and tell Him to give you the best and what you deserve... For your true love, you deserve something better... with this idea in mind, I suggested you to do the vrat...

Please go ahead and perform the vrat well with full devotion... Baba will definitely answer to you right on time... For He knows which is the best time to give something to His Children!! If not now, definitely sooner... But He will never leave us empty handed!!

This is the biggest hope of my Life... I am sharing the same with you as well!

All the best! :)

3 people like this.
  9. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear gals

Wanted to share this since some of them are yet to get married and start a fresh life:

In our life we have many stages from our childhood till we reach old age. There will be so many situations which are faith breaking at times. This you will see thru out your life as part of human birth none can escape this. Some may call this karma.. whatever it is.

WE DO and We need to DO good things like Charity, Pooja & Parayan & namasmaran.... to get out of these situations. We do our part with devotion and rest leave it to the Almighty. He ONLY KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR US.

If we spend so much time/money/health on one issue for example a guy (to get a guy or unite with him)... Get desperate.... Get depressed where will you end up??????????? Now with this guy into your fold imto your life many more situations will arise then what will you do?????

In normal sense in arranged marriages we have lot more in the plate than we can take. With this what will happen....Tomorrow In-laws will interfere.... something else then you get desperate/depressed then What.

Just be practical. Do your part and rest leave it to god.

Prayers and pooja should not become an obessesion. They are just part of your life.
    Life is so beautiful like a rainbow. Not that you like all colours in the rainbow. But overall it is beautiful. Just enjoy life as it comes. Nothing should stop you from moving forward and take it what comes in. Face it.:):)

I am sure you do your part and then god will do his part. We may not realise immediately what he gave us but definitely you will realise later that it is the best for us.

Take this is as WAKEUP CALL. Don't get desperate. Don't let the situation eat you. You eat up the situation.:-D

Life is not all what we want....................:):):) but you can make your life better and cheerful with the way we look at it.

Don't get offended by my post, it is my 2 cents.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

5 people like this.
  10. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Sorry, accidentally posted a wrong query in this thread.