Need suggestions....

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by smile14, Jan 10, 2013.

1. smile14

smile14 Gold IL'ite

Hi All ILs,

I am a person who very much believe in God and pooja is an integral part of my routine.....
    I am a working mother and on my working days I do my pooja in the morning after taking bath ....then only we have breakfast ....so everything is fine on working days...

But on weekends this routine is broken as due to weekend off we get ur a little late then I get engaged in my weekend chores and all....so take bath very late and till that time we had our breakfast....but due to all this I am not able to do morning pooja. This make me feel bad as I feel that something very important is missed....

I have thought of a way out of it and that is to take bath and do pooja as first thing on weekends too and then only getting involved in my daily chores....

Can you ladies please suggest anything for me...or the way you manage to be on the routine.....

2. OliveOyl

OliveOyl Gold IL'ite

Simple. Set your alarm on weekends also. Personally, my morning routine does not change on weekends also. Instead of working in the office, I spend that time working at home.

1 person likes this.
  3. vennila92

vennila92 New IL'ite

hello frnds i frnds.. i feel lil complicated with the settings.. cn ny1 help me?

4. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Dear Smile,
    I too follow the same procedure on the weekdays as you have mentioned. On weekends, we get up a bit late, but the rest of the schedule does not change - ie first brush, bath, light lamp, tell a few small slokas, keep milk as nivedyam and then start the household chores. After breakfast, I do the detailed pooja.
    Please note, for God only devotion matters - not how and when you do it. So, you need not worry too much about these :) As long as the love, devotion and faith exists, He accepts anything, anytime.

1 person likes this.
  5. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

No Rules at all Sister... Please follow the daily routine... May be you can adjust this by shifting your morning sleep to afternoon nap... so that things fall in place!! :)

All the best!!