Sai Baba devotees..Pls help..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by darshini80, Jan 8, 2013.

1. darshini80

darshini80 Junior IL'ite

Dear friends,

I have read many posts from our friends here about Sai Baba and his miracles .

Three months back i found a Saibaba (a very new dollar) in my apartment lawn when i went for a walk.... i was happy seeing that dollar although im not a devotee of Lord Saibaba... I am keeping that safely in my wadrobe.

Last week when we had a trip to chennai... we were waiting for a friend.. a vendor knocked our car window and he insited us to buy 3D wall hangings.. although we were not that much intrested in buying because it was already 9 pm .... we took a quick view of the wall hangings. He had all 3d versions of GOD , nature, babies ...etc... we couldnt decide what to select because all the 3D pictures were too good... and finally a very mesmerising 3D baba was in my DH's hand. My DH really doesnt knew the reason why he selelcted ...
    Again im seeing Lord Saibaba in my home...

I and my DH are not Saibaba devotees...and none of my family members too... but after these two incidents I really dont know what Lord Baba is conveying me.. Is he conveying something..... Im confused... what must I do.. friends... I dont know even the poojas for saibaba lord...

Regards,
    Darshini.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    2 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Darshini Sister,

Welcome to IL Family and into Sai's fold.

Glad Baba has reached you home on his own, your family is really blessed, Shirdi Saibaba knows how to pull his devotees on his own accord and unless you are not associated with him in your past births, you will not get to reach him, So he has decided to be in your home to guard and bless you, not once but twice, Please welcome him and worship him.

Baba's worship is very simple, just be devoted and remember him always, the rest he will take care.:bowdown

Would like to reassure that you have been blessed to have BABA come home and pulling you into his fold on his own, Enjoy and experience being with our Holy Father/ Guru. I am sure you will be back here to share with us your experiences... It may not be a mere coincidence, but real Bliss, Om sairam

Best wishes... May BABA guide you and be with you always...

15 people like this.
  3. darshini80

darshini80 Junior IL'ite

Dear Dear friend...

Thanx a ton for your reply:bowdown.. Im really moved by your words...and its truly touching.

I will surely follow your loving words...... and worship the Lord....

Thankyou very much for your care and wishes....Bow it meant a lot for me...Im happy that im here.....

Love
    Darshini.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  4. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Without Babas divine will you will not be attracted -so u are definitely lucky!

2 people like this.
  5. saisameeraj

saisameeraj Bronze IL'ite

hi darshini,
    i cant analyse the incidents but i deeply feel you and your family are blessed dear
    om sairam

1 person likes this.
  6. darshini80

darshini80 Junior IL'ite

Dear Seetha and Samee..

Thanx a lot for your kind words and wishes....

Love
    darshini

7. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Hi

You are lucky dear. I second sister sai sakthi

You are blessed. He has come close to you. Get hold of him and worship him.

May Satguru Sairam bless us with peace and abundance

Cheers
    Sweetlife

1 person likes this.
  8. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

:wowYou are very lucky darshini. Baba has come to bless you. I'm really happy to hear this leela.

2 people like this.
  9. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Dear Darshini,
    You are truly blessed. Please welcome Saibaba into your fold. What Saishakti says is true. Unless you have some association with Him in your past births, you will not be pulled / drawn towards Him. He has come to you Himself :)
    Do not worry that you do not know any prayers on Saibaba. You can just chant "Om Sri Sai Ram" - He will take care of the rest and show you the right direction. He only needs love and devotion. You can read the "Sai SatCharita" book - you can see the link under Saishakti's name and download from there.

We began our first step towards Saibaba with this SatCharita book many years back. He came into our life suddenly and has been guiding us about everything since then :)

1 person likes this.
  10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Darshini Sister,

Thnaks for your reciprocal words, Most of my posts will talk about BABA, you can really go through them and understand more about BABA, May Baba guide you always. Om sairam

1 person likes this.