Sai visited unrecognizable form!!

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Jan 1, 2013.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Sai visited unrecognizable form

[​IMG]

[JUSTIFY]Take the best for the seva/activity. When we do an activity, we have to give the best from ourselves. To quote an example, our beloved Lord Sri Sai showed this. A lady used to do Narayana Seva in her town. She used to buy Rs.2 rice for the seva. For the family, there was Rs.5 rice bought. The Rs.2 rice was filled with Stone, and was not very good for anyone to have. When in an interview she was mentioning about the seva she had been doing for such a long time and Sri Sai should bless more, her pride was knocked. Sri Sai went inside his room and bought a red bag of rice with Him. He asked her, Is this not the rice you have given me when I visited you?. It was the same bag she had offered Him when Sri Sai visited her seva in an unrecognizable form. This is indeed a lesson to everyone, that whenever we do His work, we have to deliver the best of the best.[/JUSTIFY]

7 people like this.

2. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Om Sairam.

Dear Bhagi,

Happy New Year!

Have been Chanting "Om Sai Namo namaha, Sri Sai Namo namaha, Jai jai SAi Namo namaha, Sathguru Sai Namo namaha:" as Namasmaran for the Newyear and logged in, and the first post I see is this lovely post on our Baba.

Feeling blessed to read this today, Thank you.

May Baba bless us all.

3. itsmebhagi

Hi Bhargavi,

Very glad... :)
    That's true... Thanks a lot!! :)

May Baba bless you!

4. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Very true.

5. g3sudha

g3sudha IL Hall of Fame

nice quote/lesson.
    thanks for sharing.

6. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Good one, Bhagi. May Sai's blessings be on you always

7. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Very true,
    Everybody is Narayana Swaroopa. We have to see god in all and offer our best.

Om Sairam Om Sairam Om Sairam

8. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Sai has taught her a good lesson.

It is a real fact that we should give best from us whenever we do something for others.

9. hs2009

hs2009 Silver IL'ite

Sai baba has been extremely kind and loving towards me. I am writing this in a flow as have never shared in great details on this forum. I never prayed to Baba ever till April end 2011. I was visiting my parents in native and my mum told me in general conversations that their is a newly constructed Sai baba temple near our house. You should go and pray. I kept on pondering and ignored it, from that day believe you me I started seeing Baba everywhere. When I say it means his picture painted on walls, boards on roadside everywhere. Its hard to explain the way I saw him.

After I started praying, when in need cried out to him he came, imagine cabs stopping in front of u with his picture just when u looked out for him. numerous times so many instances difficult to type. Now when I am abroad I was like Baba how will i see you soo many times, so he my father blessed me again like I can visualize him anytime anywhere. when i talk to someone I see me god. I was sitting on the beach alone two weeks back and remembering him and suddenly flipped my phone on Fb a friend had posted pic of baba. What more to say and write.

Just a prayer may baba be with all and bless all. Om Sai Ram.

3 people like this.
  10. itsmebhagi

Yeah Thanks a Lot Sudha, Thank, Saras!!:)