Bhajan and Ayyappa Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by iyerviji, Dec 24, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

On 22nd December there was Ashtapathi Bhajan during the day and in the night Divyanama Bhajan. On 23rd was Radha Kalyanam. I had gone for Ashtapathi Bhajan in the morning and in the night enjoyed the Bhajan before Divyanamam started. I usually enjoy Divyanamam Bhajan but they were starting after 9.30 pm which will be late for us. I am posting the photos to take darshan of Lord Guruvayurappan today being Vaikunta Ekadesi. Today there is Narayaneeyam in the temple but could not go since my dh has gone to help as someone expired. After his sickness first time he is going for this duty, that also is a good one to do today.

Yesterday we did not go for RAdha Kalyanam as we had gone for Ayyappa Pooja in another place. They had Laksharchana .They were doing it for the first time but it was well arranged and someone had sponsored lot of flowers. I am posting that photo for you all to take darshan of Ayyappa and Lakshrachana

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji madam

Thank you very much for sharing.
    Had very good darshan of lord Ayyapa & divine couple Radhe Krishna and Guruvayurappan and took the blessings.

Om namo narayana
    Om namo narayana
    Om namo narayana

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Saras dear glad you had good darshan of Ayyappa and RAdha Krishna