2013 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhagi Sister,

Thanks for the confirmation for WEEK 4, 24th Jan,

Please have the PARAYAN PRAYERS thread in Mind while offering PRANAMS TO BABA AT SAMADHI MANDHIR

Thank you for alternate arrangements, HAVE A HAPPY, BLISSFUL, SAFE Journey.

May Baba make you and your team realise his presence and we would be eager to hear the Nectar of your Journey to Samadhi Mandhir, Om sairam

1 person likes this.
  2. Saisakthi

:thankyou2: for taking over "Words of Sathguru Saibaba" thread in the absence of Itsmebhagi sister, May Baba guide you all through, Om sairam..

1 person likes this.
  3. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot dear sister for your words... I will definitely post the updates about the trip :)

Thanks cool sister!! :)

4. vidyashankari

vidyashankari Platinum IL'ite

dear saiakthi sister,
    i have send you two mails ,but no reply for that
    hope you have read my mails.
    i am leaving tommorrow,hope to hear from you soon.

thank you sister

5. Saisakthi

Dear Vidyashankari sister,

Dont worry BABA will take you through the Journey, Will reply you in an hour or two you check in the morning, BABA has shown us a way to communicate will join you soon by that, Surely you will be back with celebrations...

Please place your confirmations for JAN 24th, WEEK 4...

Om sairam

6. Saisakthi

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    Bow

sai_images_(14)[1].jpg

PARAYAN 1 WEEK 4 Jan 24th 2013 (Thursday)

Thank you Baba for completion of Weeks 1, 2 & 3 successfully and we are completing January Month by WEEK 4, BABA, Please be with us to complete the Parayan 1 of Week 4 also without any hindrance.

While I thank all sisters for support and cooperation being extended for organizing the 2013 Yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan, please bear with me as I need to point out some small happenings which when devotedly looked into can be planned better.

Importance of Pre/Post Parayan confirmation

At the outset let us understand that we are not just ONE but MANY of us, so it can’t be taken for granted because:

1. We need to cautious about Error in chapter nos (so far 3, one each every week)

2. Monday/Tuesday’s are the ideal days for Pre Parayan confirmations (as it easy to find sisters to read Additional chapters when someone is missing it)

3. Some sisters confirm they read and don’t turn up for POST PARAYAN Confirmation, I understand everyone is busy with their own schedule, but we are a group and as you read if you can drop in a POST Confirmation message, it would really helpful to complete. Pleaseeeeee……. extend cooperation.

4. Some sisters don’t post PRE PARAYAN Confirmations but landup afterwards and say we have completed our Chapter, but in the meanwhile considering the group, that chapter is allotted as an Additional chapter and someone reads it extra. But Pleaseeeee…. If you do an extra bit of your confirmations then compiling is at ease.

5. In a particular incident one chapter was read and the summary of another chapter was posted which created a confusion, as the chapter nos of both were similar what if the wrong chapter was read, Of course baba is there to take care of us to be devoted, But still let us do the smallest thing possible by us correctly and seek his help for impossible things. Dont feel its is better we dont post the nectar absorbed, please try to be devoted.

6. In Different Time Zones, when you have a difficulty of time crunch please share it with me and let us sort it out conveniently so that both the reader and the group has no hassles.

7. Please note to post confirmations in this thread only, for convenience it starts with 2013....

GENERAL:

1. Try to read each other’s reply and my reply to everyone, it may not be a message for that particular person but the message can be for any one of us. As far as possible I try to reply everyone except by oversight…

2. Please keep everyone in Prayers After or Before Parayan

3. Please keep your Inboxes free to drop in messages, I spend time to respond to each and everyone expecting a reply, which makes me feel bad… then for some of you when it is really important to be heard by you I am forced to send you a link through PM which can be avoided.

================================================

CORE of the PARAYAN:)

* Doing Parayan (Saisatcharitra) is not only for a Particular Prayer getting fulfilled /answered, it helps you to get closer to Sayee and the strengthened Bonding takes you higher up in the Ladder of spiritual journey filling yourself with Bliss/Contentment/Peace.

* Prayer or Request to BABA getting fulfilled depends on the devotion of faith while the Pooja/Parayan is being done, don’t compare with anyone as degree of faith differs, Those with NO doubts in mind carrying out the service to BABA would get themselves closer to BABA and perfectly all the requisite things will keep happening in his/her life.

Thank you BABA for always being us and guiding us, Bow
    On behalf of IL/Sai Sisters Offering humble Pranams at thy Holy feet:bowdown

NOTE: please read each and every point, if you are busy please "bookmark" and read it later, at least five times (in main posts) I have mentioned to post confirmations, some sisters simply come back and say :SORRY: we havent noticed, kindly do not skip lines. Thanks for your understanding

OM SAIRAM

14 people like this.
  7. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

24thJan Parayan1 Week4

Sai ram,I confirm that I will read CHAPTER 7 .
    Will check for additional chapters on wed and then confirm for that

8. Saisakthi

24thJan Parayan1 Week4

:thankyou2: Sister Racr,

Hope you are doing fine by BABA's grace, yet I am to post onto "your experience on New Year thread..."

Happy Week Ahead... :thumbsup

9. Saisakthi

24thJan Parayan1 Week4

By Baba's Grace, would read Chapter 05 for Week 4 on Jan 24th

Om sairam, Happy PARAYAN to all

10. blessbabydust

blessbabydust IL Hall of Fame

saisakthi amma

on Thursday night only i read the sai stories i would be able to confirm only on friday but i can confirm the reading on tuesday but unable to confirm by thursday 8pm due to the time difference . As i got family commitments and i usually read once i finish my works and peacefully do prayers to baba without any hinderance you know that when you have 2 yr old kid and always want ammas attention. If this is so difficult thats fine you can allocate the chapters to others but i will follow the schedule allocated to me .

Thanks for giving me an oppportunity. Also totally understand your situation but i stand without any support from me and commit falsely to you .