2013 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 24, 2012.

1. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bhagi sister,
    Good effort bhagi sister. Your post will be easy for others to select their chapters.
    Dear Sakthi sister,
    I'm selecting Chapter37 for satsang parayan.

1 person likes this.
  2. dearmostviji

dearmostviji Gold IL'ite

Dear Bhagi and Sai Sakthi Sister,
    I'm really interested to take part in 2014 Sai Satcharithra Parayan. I had sent a note last week but did not get any confirmation.
    Could you please help.

Regards,
    Viji.

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

DearmostViji Sister,

:welcome to IL family and Sayee's fold,

Yes Last week I could not respond as we were closing our 2013 Yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan, Appreciate your eagerness to participate inspite of your Dh telling you to read the book on your own, As you will soon be in the group you can make him understand, how great it is to be in a group, when there is an opportunity, Your assurance gives me confidence that you will be sincerely dedicated to the PARAYAN.

Please get back by 3rd week of Dec 2013, have noted your name and include you in 2014 Yearlong Saisatcharitra Parayan, following the guidelines of the Timings and the confirmations are very essential, which you can understand going through this thread when you get time, Every sister/Devotee's support and cooperation is required to be individually and as a group to be benefitted.

May Baba bless your home in abundance, SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  4. mathiravi

mathiravi Local Champion Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Sai sakthi Akka,

can you reserve chapter 38 for the sat sang ?.

Waiting for the surprise...

5. Saisakthi

Itsmebhagi Sister,

Sairam, Please update the list with the name of Mathira, Rakinya, Mathiravi & Veeramachaneni (she has mentioned in the other Satsang thread)

"Saisakthi akka: I have not included your name yet, please let me know if I can!" Mine is not required, Thanks

6. Saisakthi

Dear Knbg (Bhargavi) and Racr Sisters

:thankyou2: for the enthusiasm to take it to the higher level to be recognized and also be known to others family members of IL of such an activity going on in the IL virtual platform. I greatly appreciate that.

First of all I was not even aware that threads from other forums are eligible for nomination, that came as a surprise to me when I heard from you that our thread was nominated.

After the nomination, When I had gone through the Finest post forum, I realized that this is only month (Nov) when the nominations are just TWELVE while the other months are anywhere between 25 to 40. amongst the 12, I guess the Finest contribution is just 2 or 3.

So this gives me great pleasure to get rated and Baba has made you both a messenger of him, that I need to really work still harder to achieve the Goal, probably there is still some tiny things which need some intricate tuning, these lines I am relating to my real life's Educational Project.

But there is no doubt that the project has reached its last winning lap (similar to the thread) and also it is the talk of the town and being sought after when heard, but.... to reach the Winning Edge, though our thread is completely a Unique one (no where else there is an interactive participation of 50 + sisters) just like the Project which is Unique of its kind, Baba asks me put in still cautious and harder efforts to be still perfect and beneficial. Sayee, Thank You how else can you sculpt me better, Please help me to make myself perfect in all ways and to understand what you are conveying to me.

Thank you Sayee for sending message through Knbg and racr sisters, :thankyou2: all for your earnest efforts in making the Parayan a successful event in 2013.

Racr Sister, Never ever feel that you don't have the initiative or feel dreadful to take up something, Baba mentions that out of the two nominations from you this month, one of yours is THE WINNER, so you have hit the nail at the right point, but sometimes to hold a hammer you are hesitant if it hits elsewhere, but ever remember that BABA is with you and take up anything taking his name you are the WINNER always, This is a message for you out of this.

Knbg Sister, You were so thankful to BABA for getting acquainted about the nectar of the holy book and getting closer to his bonding and also to honour my work you took the initiative, which will be greatly acknowledged by me and Blessed by BABA, so keep your efforts strong as always.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL, SAIRAM

4 people like this.
  7. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Sairam,

Sure Sister, I am attaching the list below with few changes...!

Red - Sisters yet to mention their Satsang number
    Green - Sisters willing to change the number [If required]
    Blue - Sisters who have not yet given participation confirmation for Satsang

1. SURYAKALA - ANY CHAPTER

2. DEEPU04 - ANY CHAPTER

3. CHANDRIKAV - 1

4. ITSMEBHAGI - 4

5. SARAS123 - 5
    6. SUBHA2309 - 5

7. G3SUDHA - 6
    8. SMILYSMILE - 6

9. VIDYASHANKARI - 7
    10. SHAKTHI7 - 7

11. RADHAPARTH2000 - 8

12. RAJINEE - 9
    13. SIJO157 - 9

14. VADAPARTI - 13
    15. MEENUEASH - 13

16. MUTHURAJI - 15
    17. IAMSRIHERE - 15

18. MATHIRA - 16

19. SRAVANITENALI - 22

20. THANK01 - 23
    21. AMMA15 - 23

22. MBHARANI - 24

23. SAVVYHEAL - 25

24. REKHA02 - 26

25. EASY - 27

26. NALINIRAVI - 28

27. SUNSHINEBEAUTY - 30
    28. FOXYBEAT - 30

29. SARASPRABHU - 34

30. LUCKWAVES - 36

31. RACR - 37
    32. RAKINYA - 37 [No. already taken; please opt another]

33. MATHIRAVI - 38

34. VEERAMACHANENI - [Participation confirmed, yet to mention no.]

35. SABITHA

36. SAIBHAKHT

37. KNBG

38. LUVLYROSES

39. DERAJ

40. GAJALA

41. HAPPYPERSON

42. HIMAANI

43. OMSRISAI

44. SUPERWOMAN

3 people like this.
  8. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Okay bhagi sister, I will take Chapter48 for satsang parayan.

1 person likes this.
  9. Saisakthi

Oh Yeah most of the you have got relieved of the Surprise in store for you, I am not sure if the surprise was likebie1

or May be thought that :goodidea: to understand the Holy Book of Saisatcharitra better, I am sure all of you are rekindling your thoughts to be shared.

This is my Waiting time to hear from you all Sisters... :thankyou2: for your efforts to participate.

SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  10. Saisakthi

Racr Sister, SAIRAM Absolutely TRUE!!! When I narrate the HP Printer (only you know) Baba's leelas which is pending for my SATSANG Post, then we are all for sure understand how we are honoured in his Durbar.

mademydaysmiley not my day my 2013... Sairam and ofcourse yours too as you are clear in your thoughts... :exactly:

1 person likes this.