2013 :: Yearlong SaiSatcharitra Parayan

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Saisakthi, Dec 24, 2012.

1. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

Dear superwoman sister,
    Cant able to move the eyes ,baba looking sooo cute! iam searching this baba potrait for long months , its a eyefeast for us, thank you for sharing!:bowdown
    om sai ram:bowdown:bowdown

2 people like this.
  2. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saishakthi sister..

I have completed Chapters 18 and 19 as part of week-7 Parayan-I

SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI
    SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

3. veeramachaneni

veeramachaneni Platinum IL'ite

Confirming that I completed reading Chapter 5 today (02/14)

Om Sai Ram.

4. smilysmile

smilysmile Gold IL'ite

Dear Superwoman sister,

Lovely Baba picture , took all of us virtually to your puja room and had his holy darshan
    Thank you, I really needed his blessing at this moment

Dear SaiSakthi sister ,thanks for Sri Sivanesan Swamiji picture

OM SAIRAM

1 person likes this.
  5. SriVen

SriVen Silver IL'ite

dear sister,
    completed the parayan of chapter 32.
    Thanks
    SriVen.

6. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Wow..meenueash sis.. Kavithai is really fantastic & super :)
    Exactly....We always need his grace & presence with us.. & wat else we need in this world..

Once again superb poem & thanks for sharing with us :)

1 person likes this.
  7. SaiBhakht

SaiBhakht Silver IL'ite

OM SAI RAM - Where are you Saisakthi sister..waiting to hear from you about successful Parayan confirmation. Hope everything went well.

OM SAI RAM

8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

PARAYAN 1, WEEK 7 Feb 14th (Thursday)

saiashram_pitambar_vastram_samarpan_to_sai_5[1].jpg

Thank You Sayee for always being with us and guiding us to successfully complete Week 7 Saisatcharitra Parayan

Please hear all PARAYAN PRAYERS placed at your lotus feet. Bow

Thank You Baba for making us more disciplined, devoted and dedicated which strengthens our bonding and closeness.

:thankyou2: Suryakala Sister for the early commencement every week along with the Regular Rituals.

:thankyou2: Saras Sister for Taking over the Parayan Prayers thread and closely updating it too

:thankyou2: Sai/IL Sisters for the support and cooperation and Praying for each others too.

May Baba fill all our homes with his BLESSINGS in ABUNDANCE

Om Sairam

10 people like this.
  9. SaiBhakht

SaiBhakht Silver IL'ite

OM SAI RAM - so happy to see baba and you SaiSakthi sister. Once again congratulations and thanks to all SAI family.

OM SAI RAM

1 person likes this.
  10. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

BABA’s Blessings Bow

On 31st Dec (New year’s Eve) We had booked a Cab and its driver was a mid twenties aged youth whose driving was reckless :rantand seriously interested in joining his friends to welcome New year, frequently updating his friends about his trip over mobile, even while driving he could resist.

The whole of last week of Dec we had some delegates from Europe who felt that south India’s December climate is most suitable for them, having been with them, we wanted to take a break of 31st and 1st as we had plans to visit temples. Our regular driver was tired after a hectic weeks out station work and on returning back home we wanted him to join his family and we preferred the Travels Cab (which is our friends Car Only)

The Cabs Driver made us so scary so we had cut short our plans and thought we could make it up the next day (1st Jan) and not with this ill-mannered boy.Since we had already given the regular driver OFF, we didn’t want to call him back and the previous evenings experience didn’t either make us choose a Travels cab again. So we started to temples on our own my Dh drove, (about the temple experience in a separate post) it was a long drive, reached back home by 10.45pm, Oh!!! Some new car was parked in front of our Gate :spinand we could not go in and it is not advisable to park the car on the road too.

After a days’ Happy Darshan/ Blessings at the Temples :) we looked blank, one or two houses nearby I disturbed them by ringing their Door Bells, but in vain. We know most of the cars in that road and we were sure it was some guests in the neighbourhood, It was already late hours so I just peeped inside the “Disturbing Vehicle” Yeah that was BABA’s car :)meaning Baba was seated on the dashboard in the marble form.

Being a BABA’s car, with confidence :thumbsupmy Dh said let me try which would of course be a high risk effort. Oh!!! NO!!!, there was screech of Noise:drowning, Alas!!! the iron gate/wall made streak of lines on the Rear left door, Oh Baba, On first of Jan why??? :oops: My Dh had managed the car so well that in 18 months time not a single remark of Scratches… He was really annoyed at the person who had parked at the opposite of the Gate with no commonsense. With no other alternative option on hand, I had to ring the doorbells of some more houses, But luckily my neighbour guessed the BABA Cars’ owner and her guess was right. And things happened quickly.

We consoled ourselves saying Baba has played a sport of something that has to happen in a Big way has been compensated with a small issue. Yes!!! IT WAS INDEED HIS LEELA. The Cab driver who drove us on 31st Dec was succumbed in a Tragic Accident and proved fatal smashing the Rear left door of the car he drove on 1st Jan late evening which was informed to us by our friend on 3rd Jan which was our WEEK 1 Parayan ie.., commencement of Saisatcharitra Parayan.

Just imagine if it had been a day earlier, which was compensated with just a few lines at the same time and thus BABA is always our SAVIOUR. Bow Thank you BABA for always being with us and guarding us, now we understand why BABA seated Car gave this real time incident to overcome another mishap.

OM SAIRAM

20 people like this.