Wonders of Baba

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Visasri, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

I have always felt Baba's blessings and sought his help often. But sometimes feel when others share the experience may be a coincidence. What happened today is really a miracle. I was disturbed by a dream at early morning 4. My dream was persuading one and a repeated one. A lady forced my mom to eat non veg, but she refused as my brother has gone to sabari mala. The lady again brings to my home and again mom and me denied it because I gave coconut offerings to the lord. My brother actually started to mala yesterday and I gave ghee filled coconut.

Last time when I had this dream, I was pregnant and we had to say something to drive the person away. The next day mucus discharge started. I was on cervical stitches, with a miscarriage history. Doctor said abortion risk increased and asked to stay in bed, which I was already doing. By god's grace my DD was born 7 months back without any trouble. With all these in mind till 6 in the morning, I lost sleep. I slept again till 9 and forgot the dream. When I was making things ready to bathe my DD and getting the hot hot water from stove(power cut so could not use any electric equipments, had to go with stove), felt like somebody pushed the vessel on me. Boiled water splashed on my breast and hand on left side. I screamed and cried out in pain. When checked my breast found the skin had come off and it was horrible. I let out more cries, but since I am alone had to rush to fetch some oil or cream from the shelf. Suddenly Baba's Uddi on the table caught my eye and I prayed while crying out and said you are my resort and ate the powder. Astonishingly pain subsided and I bathed my baby in hot water while my burnt hand came into contact with hot water, but had no pain. I went out in hot sun and exposed hand to it, still no pain.

Thanks baba you are always with me, never thought he would become my healer that very instant.

9 people like this.

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Visari for sharing the Sai leela with us.

Sai's leelas are unfathomable. He is always protecting us.
    I am glad you and your baby are safe.

Om Sairam Om Sairam Om Sairam

3. rakinya

rakinya Platinum IL'ite

Really a wonderful miracle. Baba is always with you. Thanks for sharing.

4. rajinee

rajinee Silver IL'ite

hi visa sri,
    happy you are safe ,
    thanks for sharing baba leela
    om sai ram

5. seethavarma

seethavarma Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing saileela
    let it inspire others.

6. Sabitha

Sabitha Gold IL'ite

thanks for sharing.
    sai baba is always with us.

7. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

sairam...

Babas leelas are great....thanks for sharing...happy you and your daughter safe....i remember ,once baba burnt his hands for saving child

8. saimom

saimom Senior IL'ite

Hi,

As quoted in Baba's 11 sayings,

"I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me"

"If you cast your burden on me I shall surely bear it." ......Had come true in ur case.

9. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Hi : Thanks for sharing this miracle. Baba is with you always and he has taken care of you.

10. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Yes, I feel blessed. Only now I noted that I have no tooth ache after that Uddi. Dentist said I am getting 33rd tooth apart from wisdom teeth, and it had to be removed. He said its gonna be painful for me and would take minimum of 3 hours for him because it is rooted in the bones and as big as the molars. I was worrying about it and without praying for it Baba did what 1 week's of pain killers failed to.

With all mess up in my marital life for 3 years and I started facing them again at least this time subtly. Now he reassured me his presence through today's miracle.

Thanks sai ram