Another Sai Leela

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Sonvi, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

I would like to share my latest Sai experience with u all...

Last nite me, my hubby and my 4yr old went to see a car as we av 1car already we found diffifulty..it was about 125miles so about 2hr drive...we saw car and liked so brought it...on the way back i was in my car following my hubby with my daughter with me...we were driving back on a very busy motorway and was extremely dark at 7pm...wen suddenly my hubby started to slow down and went on hard shoulder...i called him and he said the car not picking speed and may need engine oil..we were in a mess as service area was 22miles away..my dh was telling me to drive home while he wud try to sort sumthing out as car wud jus not start.i refused as i could not leave my dh alone at night in a busy motorway at night and tht too 125miles away frm home..dh got angry and hung up...i recently put baba pic in my car so i prayed to baba and said u have to help us and get us home safely i am leavinh it to u...i thn thought of a idea and called dh abd asked if we can drive slowly to petrol station
    Dh was saying car wnt start but he tried and it started we drove slowly to petrol station and all way i chanted om sai ram and we made it...dh got engine oil and we drive back...nd reached home, whilst we were driving home i thought i wish my dh cums baba devotee as dh is very angry with god so hardly ever prays...but wen we got home dh said to me tht he was very worried if we will get home or
    Not so he also sat and prayed to baba in our new car asking him to get us home safely...i was so happy tht dh did t tht tht so i js hugged him.....sai ram really saved us lastnight tht baba :bowdown

6 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

:wow: Baba knows how to pull his children into his fold and glad your Dh was pulled in...

Yes Baba is always with us, taking care of us, when we closely observe, even if we tend to forget something he is there to guide us.

:thankyou2: for always guiding us. Best wishes...

Glad to know that he has blessed your new car as it arrived and he will guide you through... your family is really blessed.

1 person likes this.
  3. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Good to know the everything was fine in the end... Baba is great!

1 person likes this.
  4. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the Share.

Sai baba never leaves his children in trouble.

May Satguru Sairam bless us with peace and abundance

2 people like this.
  5. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

Baba will be always there for you. You just need to have faith on him he will do anything and everything for you. I have experienced many things like that. He will help you when you will not know but everything will be alright soon. He is great. The more I listen and read to sai leela the more I am going spiritual with baba.

2 people like this.