Doubt with parayan of sat charitra

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by ramarsita, Nov 26, 2012.

1. ramarsita

ramarsita New IL'ite

Dear friends
    Please help me with this. Is it okay to do concise form of sri sai satcharitra for 7 days parayan or should we read the original version only to get the desired result.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ramarsita sister,

Om sairam,

It is advisable to read the full version of Sai satcharitra, actually the original version is verses form which is still larger in volume and already it is abridged for our day to day reading, still you wnat to read the concise form is at your descreation. More info on Saisatcharitra please click on the following link:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/r...645-saisatcharitra-the-gita-sai-devotees.html

But if you feel reading the regular Book you may not be so devoted and rush through it due to time constrain, it is better to go in for Concise version, beacuse Baba likes us to do anything devoted and with full faith, as a child of his he will accept whatever you do with devotion. Let not the expectation be the prime thing in doing parayan.

BTW you were interested in the IL Group Parayan as well, if you are still serious about it, drop in to get the update at PG 7 onwards... the link is as follows:

http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...95925-saisatcharitra-group-parayan-in-il.html

May Baba bless you and fulfill your wishes too.

3. ramarsita

ramarsita New IL'ite

thank you saisakthi for once again helping me and ofcourse i am serious about the group parayan but could didnt find any updates. can please tell me how r v going to do it. Thank you in advance

4. coolrdr

coolrdr Gold IL'ite

Dear ramarsita sister,

SaiSatcharitra Group Parayan in IL
    go to this thread.... see from PG6 onwards (#54)....just see all the posts, and name list also there..any doubts pls post there, saisakthi sister ill give reply to you
    baba bless all of us...
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

5. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Hey Little sister Coolrdr,

:thankyou2: thatz the spirit!!

6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear ramarsita

Om Sairam

My sincere advise is : Whichever version of Sri Sai satcharithra you read, make sure you read with devotion.
    Aim is not to complete it in 7 days but to assimilate whatever you read. Then the desired result will happen.

What he needs from you are 2 coins- Shraddha & Saburi.

Blissful reading....

Om Sairam Om Sairam Om Sairam

1 person likes this.