An Unforgettable experience- SAI's Leela

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by saras123, Nov 24, 2012.

1. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dears
    Om Sairam.
    I just wanted to share an incident with you - An Unforgettable experience.
    As my MIL advised I was doing a vrat of Sri Laxmi Deepa pooja. We light a ghee lamp near Mata Laxmi Morning & Evening for 16 weeks. Every week we increase the number of lamps. First week, it is one and second week 2 and 16<SUP>th</SUP> week 16 lamps.

Yesterday was my 16<SUP>th</SUP> week. Yesterday morning I lit 16 ghee lamps and informed my MIL and she told me to do udhypana by calling 5 muthaiduvu ladies and give them haldi, kumkum, blouse piece. I told her that I will do it next week and she said ok.

Evening also I lit 16 ghee lamps and prayed. I kept the goddess photo on an elevated stand next to my pooja mandiram and lit all the earthen lamps. Infront of the goddess photo I kept Ganesha, Sai & Datta statues. Which I generally keep Irrespective of what pooja or vrat I do.

I lit lamps (3 lamps ) in pooja mandiram on Friday evening and lit 16 lamps near the goddess. We stayed for half hour in the house then went out for shopping. When we came back and opened our main door. The whole house was stinking. I thought somebody cooked fish next door that is why that smell. But quickly went to pooja room and what i saw shocked me and at the same time surprised me.

All the earthen lamps were totally charred with soot. Out of 16 lamps, only one earthen lamp was still burning bright. The front & second row of lamps were fully black, the tissue paper which I placed on the tray underneath the lamps got burnt.

There were so many pooja books in a stand very near to it- My mother’s collection of many years.
    My life- My pooja mandiram and my Sripadavallabha Chrithamrutam were there. All intact. My lamps in the pooja mandiram were still burning bright. As though nothing has happened.

The big photo of Goddess Laxmi and SAIBABA statue (white stone) , Datta swami photo were just like that. All Intact. The SAIBABA statue was so near to the lamps. I really felt BABA was watching, protecting us. He just averted a major fire accident. SAVED US.

Later got serious scoldings from DH over this. I promised myself and him that I will not be blind in my faith and follow safety precautions very carefully.

After all this I went back to pooja room to analyse what would have happened. I realised that everything in the room would have caught fire. It is a sheer miracle. I looked at the photo of the goddess. She looked smiling to me. I thought baba was assuring me. Remembered a leela of Sai: How he placed his hand in DHUNI suddenly and bhaktas pulled his hand and questioned him of his actions and he said he did not bother about his hand burning but happy he saved a child from burning. At the same time in a faraway place a potter couple were working and the potter’s wife had her child in the lap. Suddenly husband calls her and she gets up forgetting that her child is in her lap. The child falls in the fire but is saved and intact as SAIBABA SAVED the child.

I just felt the same way.

Felt little sad too why this incident happened on a Friday evening. Did I do any aparadham?

Whatever it might be I seek HIS PRADON AND HIS BLESSINGS.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

19 people like this.

2. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

sairam...
    dear sara,
    this is baba saying......

If a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands to support him or her. dont worry dear...be positive ...baba saved u from big accident....have faith in him in our tough times and on good times also. Rest is Sai's divine blessings..

om sai nathaya namagha...

3. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras Sister,

I am so relieved to know that, nothing happened after such a dangerous situation. It was indeed a Miracle!

God always takes care of kind and good hearted devotees like you. I am so thrilled to read your recollection of Baba rescuing a child from fire.

I pray Baba to take care of you as He always does for you.

By the time you reply this post, you would have finished your 2000th post in IL! Hearty hearty Congratulations Saras dear!

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance.

Om Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.

4. vidyamenon

vidyamenon New IL'ite

5. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear meenuesh.

Om Sairam.
    Yes SaiBaba Saved me.
    Thanks.

6. ramyasuresh

ramyasuresh Silver IL'ite

om sai sri sai jaya jaya sai

7. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

You are indeed blessed. Your faith and devotion saved you from a major accident. Nevertheless. you also learnt a lesson to be more careful hereafter.

SAI BABA is always there for his devotees. In some way or the other he makes his presence felt. OM SAI NAMOH NAMAH

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Suryakala sister

Indeed it is a miracle.
    Every second very minute he says he is with us and we doubt his words and his very existence.
    But you see he is with us all the time.
    Last night after the incident and DH's class i went back to pooja room to see what exactly could have gone wrong and saw the photo of the goddess Laxmi. She was smiling at me.

BABA's idol in white was near to the diyas. The whole place was black with soot as wicks got totally burnt but baba idol was just untouched. Still one diya was normally buring inspite of others got burnt. All this surprised me.
    For a minute scared me.

I just felt he was watching, guarding me and my family and my home.

Om Sai Parabrahmane namaha

4 people like this.
  9. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Om Sairam

Really Baba came to your home and protected you.
    One lamp he kept it to show his presence in the room.
    Real miracle.
    do you visit the thursday Sai baba prayers in Muscat Ruwi house....?? If so please buy sixteen apples and give it there to show your thanks to baba. Not compulsory....
    I used to do when ever baba helps me out

10. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Saras dear since you are a true Bhakth God has saved you and also has by this shown you to be careful next time. May God bless you and fulfill your wishes. Sai Ram