Guide me Please

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by selvisundari, Nov 17, 2012.

1. selvisundari

selvisundari New IL'ite

Hello All,

I got married 1 year back .Having misunderstandings with my husband due to inlaws.He shares each and everything to his parents and they make it as big issue.

My husband is short tempered guy and not sharing anything with me and he doesnt give me a chance to speak.
    I was quiet for sometime to make him understand about myself but still no use.

Please suggest me powerful mantra or sloka to make my husband to stop sharing all the things to his parents.

Please help me

Regards
    Selvi

2. queenie3

queenie3 Silver IL'ite

Dear Selvi...

I can understand your problem... these all things are very common in a married life... these days...
    but dear... just relaxe i dont have much to say just stay calm... and try to deal with the situations smartly...!!

And as far as Slokas and mantras are concerned... i can just say... you may Worship Lord Hanuman... You may read Sundar Kand from Ramayan every tuesday early morning and do arthi, and Hanuman Ashtak... You will surely get some relief...

God bless u...!!

Regards,
    Avi...

3. selvisundari

selvisundari New IL'ite

Dear Avi,

Thanks for your pacifying words.Will definitely do Sundara kanda parayanam.
    One small clarification reg parayanam, how many tuesdays I have to read sundara kanda and also tell me procedure to worship hanuman ashtakam ?

Once again thank you...

Regards
    Selvi

4. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

3 people like this.
  5. selvisundari

selvisundari New IL'ite

Dear racr,

Thank You so much for your response to my mail.Am very happy to see the detailed and precise anaghadevi and anagaha deva pooja procedure.

Will start doing pooja from tommorrow onewards.

May God Bless You and Your Family Members

Please keep posting anyother poojas if you come across..

Thanks a lot
    Selvi

6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Selvi Sister,

Welcome to IL family, Too many poojas dont help, do one pooja given by Saras sister in the thread mentioned by racr sister with complete devotion and faith, Surely goddess Anaghadevi will bless your family.

Sri Anagha devi sametha Sri Dattatreya Swamine Namaha:

May Baba bless you family in abundance and fulfill your wishes too.

7. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Hi Selvi,
    No Need to thank me,please. Saras ma has and is continuing to do great service to all by enlightening us about Sri Datta and Anagha Devi. That thread has all the details and Saras ma will promptly reply to you if you have any queries.Please also go through her other threads,which are given as links in her signature in her posts.
    Like Saisakthi sister says,the main thing is faith and commitment to one puja/vrath whatever you wish to do. No need for elaborate pujas ,just pray with full dedication.
    Sai Ram