mantram for my borthers marriage

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by amicabledeepu, Nov 8, 2012.

1. amicabledeepu

amicabledeepu Silver IL'ite

hi
    my brother is turning 30 and since 2years my parents have been searching for alliance,he is average looking but well settled and has a gud job and we have properties too and no expectations of dowry but without any reason his marriage is getting delayed ,my parents have been doing a lots of puja lately
    can anyone suggest remedy or any mantra to chant for his marriage..
    he cant do the pujas as his job is very stressful ..please suggest something which i can do on behalf of him .
    thankyou

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister

Welcome to IL family,

Ask you parents to visit and do Pooja in Thirumancheri Temple near Kumbakonam along with your brother if they are in India, will surely be sucessful.

May baba bless your brother to find his life partner and guide your parents to identify their DIL soon and bless your home with celebarations,

Best wishes...

3. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi

Here is a simple and very good remedy.Ask your brother to visit Ganesha temple on every Thursday and make 21 rounds.He will soon get a good match.

4. amicabledeepu

amicabledeepu Silver IL'ite

thanku for suggestions will surely tell my parents to do so ..is there any puja or remedy done at home which i can do if he doesnt get time ?

5. Yathriga

Yathriga Silver IL'ite

6. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

If a person is sick and doctor prescribes a medicine, only the patient has to intake the medicines.
    There is no use if others intake the medicine.

Its best if your brother goes with remedial measures.

Hope this clears.
    GOD bless him early marriage

7. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi amicabledeepu,

Occasionally, marriages do get delayed due to certain doshas in astrology. Probably your parents are aware of this and doing the necessary parihars (pujas).

I agree with swamy 24598's comment. It is important that your brother himself perform the necessary remedial measures. Here, it would be best if your brother offers sincere devoted prayers to his Isthhadevata. Recite stotras/mantras to his Ishthadevata to his capacity would be meritorious.

I would suggest your brother to recite Vishnu Sahasranamam daily or Sundara Kandam at home. Of this two, VIshnu Sahasranamam is easier to chant and can be chanted by anyone without following any particular rites/rituals. For Sundara Kandam, there are certain rites and rituals to be performed as part of the parayanam with Sri Ramar Pattabishekam to end it.

Miracles do not happen overnight. With faith and devotion, your brother will find an alliance as soon as possible with the Grace of God.

Sri Rama Jeyam