Dream interpretation

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by shwetasoni05, Oct 28, 2012.

1. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Last night I had a dream and saw Lord Shiva sitting in cross legs and some discussion was going on. I dont remember exactly the dream but suddenly I saw Lord shiva slapped me very badly and my father too was present there and some unknown boy of very very dark complexion was there. 2,3 days back also I saw Lord shiva in photo frame in dreams. M worried wht does it mean ?

2. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

The interpretation of dreams are very complicated and Astrology has some significance....
    This particular dream is a clear indication of a high reward in work front in the near future, which will be a pat on the back, or as a feather on the cap.
    Presence of others indicate that you will be moving to a new place of worship or temples within 96 days from the day of the dream

3. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

Hello,
    thanks for suggesting me but my marriagable age is going on as m doing vrat of lord shiva and presently my father is suffering from health problems. Does it means some good is going to happen as I have heared that dreams have opposite meanings.

4. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

aabsolutely true...

5. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

One last interpretation ..that is running in my mind from the last 1 and half year. I was keeping vaibhavlaxmi vrat one and half year before on fridays..one friday night after keeping fast i dreamt that I was waiting for someone in railway station and at the same time old lady(above 70) was continously staring at me from a long time but i ignored as i was scared of her then suddenly she approached me and asked me of" why are u seemed to be tensed. then I replied ye m in a tension. then she said your stars are very very good u will get married in a very very good family. then she went away...Any guesses?

6. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Yes, indication is that within 70 days from now, it shall happen...

7. amnilakshmi

amnilakshmi Gold IL'ite

I had a dream like my cousin (who suicided nearly 2 years back) had come to my house. I was scared of her but then took care of her... immediately after 1 day after the dream, i had a big fight at home wherein i was beaten to the core...

Does this mean that seeing dead people can lead to issues at home ?

8. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Srartha Karmas are not fulfiled for the deceased soul...
    also proper Thithis are not followed... Its just making of rememberance to perform the karmas...
    its not exactly what you mean as "seeing dead people can lead to issues at home".
    Its indication that karmas are not followed properly....

9. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

no but nothing happened as such and that dream came in 2011 feb. Was she maata rani who came in that form?

10. SGA

SGA IL Hall of Fame

its jus our subconscious mind that is active during night ....you get such dream as you are tooo worried of the things that will happen in future ......

Do you sleep with a stress mind ?? try to relax your mind while sleeping ......