Remedies to find life partner soon

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by shwetasoni05, Oct 24, 2012.

1. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

Hi
    I am shweta. I am facing problems in finding a suitable life partner from the past 5 years. I did every possible remedies like, pinch of haldi in water before bathing, ganesha mantra om gang ganpate namh 108 times for 6-7 months. Kept 51 vaibhav laxmi vrat but nothing worked out. Presently doing 16 somvar vrat.can i recite katyani mantra now , from which day should i start reciting it. .presently i am staying in congested area so will it be fruitful if i chant it on bed with clean clothes with desi ghee jot in front of parvati maa or durga maa ? plz help me out m very worried...

2. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi there,

I would suggest you to seek professional astrologer's advice if you have not done already. This is because, sometimes delayed marriages can be caused by certain doshas in the chart. Please do seek any professional astrologer's advice and do the needful as suggested by the astrologer. In the meantime, do continue your vrat.

The 16 Mondays Somavar Vrat is beneficial for finding alliance. I would also suggest you to perform/observe Rudrabishek with milk on SHivling on those Mondays, if you are not doing so already. In South India, the Rahu Kaal Durga Pooja is done by unmarried girls to find suitable life partners. It is suggested to be done in Durga temples during Rahu Kaal on Tuesdays/Fridays/Sundays for 9 weeks. 9 ghee lamps in limes (which are cut into half, inverted and cleaned) are offered to Goddess Durga.

If done with faith and devotion, Lord Shiva and Goddess Durga will answer your prayers.

3. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

Hello,
    thanks for your reply. after consulting professional astrologers advice m doing vrat though he recommended last year along with diamond in middle finger in right hand. but uptil now i cannot find any ray of hope. anyways i'l perform rudrabhishek with milk with left over vrats. Yesterday i saw shivji and durga maa photos in my dreams , the same photo which is kept in my room. Is it a good symbol?

4. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi,

Indeed its beneficial to have dreams of deities we worship. Maybe its a sign for you to continue to worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Durga.
    I understand that you are wearing a gemstone after consulting professional astrologers. Here's a link regarding wearing gemstones which you may find useful. I strongly suggest you go through the article so you will understand more about wearing gemstones.

www dot astrojyoti dot com / articleongems.htm

Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  5. shwetasoni05

shwetasoni05 New IL'ite

Hi,
    Yes, gone through this link. Personally i feel now no gem has given me any benifit.I think its all a matter of time and God's will whatever comes to u(good or bad). I know its because of my bad karmas in past birth m leading a troublesome life full of obstacles. when I started my vrat soon gud proposals started pouring in but now I get irrelavant proposals continously when m just going to complete them. Is Lord Shiva testing me for faith?

6. imfairy

imfairy Senior IL'ite

Hi

can u pls explain me in detail how to do this rahu kaal pooja, as i m working, tuesdays and thursdays are not possible for me - i m 28 n yet struggling for marriage.
    also if any1 have done any pooja or rituals that was successful - pls let me know.

Thanks a lot.

7. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi,
    In South India, the Rahu Kaal Durga Pooja is done by unmarried girls to find suitable life partners. It is suggested to be done in Durga temples during Rahu Kaal on Tuesdays/Fridays/Sundays for 9 weeks. 9 ghee lamps in limes (which are cut into half, inverted and cleaned) are offered to Goddess Durga. SInce you are working on Tuesdays, you can do the pooja on Sundays (if the particular temple has the pooja on SUndays). It is not advisable to do this pooja at home.

You take around 5 limes and cut into each into half and squeeze the juice out. Then invert it and clean (remove) the inner white part with a knife. Let them dry a bit and now you have 10 small 'lime' lamps. You just need 9 of them. Place a small wick and ghee in each and they are now ready.

This Rahu Kaal Durga Pooja was supposedly pioneered by Sri Durgai Siddhar who had established the Jaya Durga Peetam, in Padaappai, Chennai Suburb. The temples that perform Rahu Kaal Durga Pooja usually will have special abishek, alangaram and pooja for Goddess Durga that time and devotees will sing Durga songs during that time and light up their lamps.

If you still need clarification, you can go to the above mentioned temple or any Durga temples in your vicinity.

2 people like this.
  8. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

2 my cents

Just visit kuladevata temple, get permission for marriage with the Pujari there...
    things will be solved soon...

GOD bless

1 person likes this.
  9. imfairy

imfairy Senior IL'ite

Hi deve08

thank u for explaining in detail; i shall start the pooja from this sunday. if u dont mind can u pls help me with these doubts:
    i. is it mandatory the temple shud be doing that pooja during rahu kaal on sunday or is it ok if there is a durga idol and we can lite the lemon lamp
    ii. do i need to say any specific durga slogas/songs or generic any sloga is fine
    iii. during 9 weeks - due to specific reason if i m unable to lite lamp for 1 week, can i continue it next week or shud i restart it again.
    hope you wont mind helping me with answers for these.

@ swamy24598

if you are referring to visit the family main lord - we actually visit the family lord temple every year; and the prayer was already been done (ofcourse yrs back). if my understanding s wron pls correct me.

thanks a lot.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  10. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

Regular visits are done almost by everyone mam...
    But my specific reply has some value...
    Many forget to get permission for marriage....
    Thats what i referred here...
    Hope this clears...

GOD bless