letter to baba

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Sonvi, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

This may seem like a silly question, but has anyone ever written a letter to sai baba and posted it to shridhi. I knw baba is everywhere and he knows wat we want but few months back i thought of doing this thn i forget....but last week i rememered and i have this strong urfe to send a letter....i dnt knw if it even reach baba feet or not but is this ok to do....any adviceComputer Typing

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister Sonvi,

Yes Baba is everywhere, besides you, listens to you, but still if you thought says that you must send a letter, please go ahead, he accepts waht we children do whole heartedly,

There is another option, the following link reaches your prayer:
    "Online Prayers" - www.ShirdiBaba.org

May Baba bless you in abundance and fulfill your wishes too

4 people like this.
  3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

As kids, Mom Das used to always tell us to write to God and ask for forgiveness if we did wrong. This made us realise our mistakes even stronger. Your post reminded me of my childhood. Thanks dear

God is everywhere. And I hope your prayers are answered.

4. foxybeat

foxybeat Platinum IL'ite

Wow !!! You know what. I am currently reading Sai Satcharita book and today I read a chapter where a devote writes a letter to Baba asking him about something. And here is someone also asking a similar thing :) After reading that chapter even I felt like writing a letter to Baba and keeping it in my puja room under his feet.

If you wish to write a letter, please do so. If baba means for it to reach his feet, It will go there against all odds.

Om Sai Ram !!