Need all your prayers

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Nijasav, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

My uncle is terminally ill with stomach cancer. Doctors sent him home and gave 60 days...............
    Iam going to India tonight to be with him for a month.
    Could not write more, so upset emotionally....He filled ( Filling ) the place of dad in my life.
    Need all your prayers to give him strength to stand the pain. Doctors said to give all the food he likes, but he could not eat anything.
    PLease pray that he should able to eat his favourites....
    And finally please pray for his peaceful / painless death..Tears are rolling down, but I don;t want him to suffer with pain..

My uncle taught me
    to ride a cycle when i was 6 years
    to drive a bike when i was 14 years
    to drive a car when i was 21 years
    to laugh at the arising problem..
    to stand / face the problem without fear.
    to win
    to tackle
    and
    to be diplomatic at times.

Today i told him that iam coming, he just laughed and said""" come come come and see how iam laughing at death. Don;t cry over my death. Never break down..Iam not going anywhere. Iam coming to Abu Dhabi without Visa and airticket. Thats all..""""
    Iam sorry could not write more...
    Thanks for listening / reading to my tension..
    Please pray to God to give plenty of courage to see him and be with him wihout crying before him..

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

May Baba be at his bedside, comfort him and ease all his pain, give him and all of you around with strength to handle the emotional situations.

Baba, please keep him at his best of all till he leaves this universe to reach you.

Dear Nijasav Sister, Please be strong and keep him in good thoughts, Do parayan of your favorite spiritual gita for his soul to get its longing fulfilled.

Will surely keep him in daily prayers, Our Namaskarams to him, glad that you are decided to be with him...

3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nijasav,

I can feel the pain you are going through. Even I have an uncle who is also like my father and he gave me all the love that I missed when my Papa was away as a kid. Til today also I am very attached to him.

Wil pray for your Uncle. Please be strong and do not break down. Give him all your time and try to spend these moments making him smile and re-living those memories

4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nijasav

Our prayers are with you and your uncle.
    Be strong dearie. May Swami bless you with strength and courage to be with him.
    I am sure you going to India - will be the best. Your uncle would be very happy. I can really understand your pain
    Take care.
    Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.

5. HasiniS

HasiniS Gold IL'ite

Dear Nijasav

I dont know .. I am myself in tears reading your post ... Your uncle is a good human ...
    You are doing right by being by his side when he would need someone the most ... I have been with one of my aunts who passed away cause of stomach cancer .. I know the pain what they go through ...
    My prayers are with your Uncle ... Take care ...

6. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

I am so speechless. I just pray you have some strength to face him and spend quality time with him.. i just pray him to be painless.

tc

7. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nijasav,

I am so touched by your post. Your Uncle is such a great person that he has influenced you to be such a nice niece to remember his contribution to your life with such deep affection.

Nicely and in cheerful mood you may casually mention to him openly all his excellent qualities, events and instances in life which made him so dear to you. This is not a formal communication but a sincere expression of how much he is affectionately valued by you.Be normal and let there be a brave acceptance of God's will. If he likes, read him some books or paragraphs of his choice even some nice jokes.

My prayers are with him and May Baba be by his side to give strength to him both emotionally and physically. Our hearts are with you. Be a person lighting a candle in the darkness.

Om Sai Ram.

8. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

your dearest uncle is in our prayers nijasav..

9. sreeraga

sreeraga Silver IL'ite

Dear Nijasav,
    Am very touched by your post. May God give your uncle the goodwill & courage to go through god's will & may you all who are dearer to him be blessed with patience & strength to be at his side at this hour of need. Will pray for your uncle as well as all of you.

regards
    AS

10. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Dear Nijasav,
    My prayers for your uncle.I know it is a tough time for you and your family.May BABA give you the required courage and strength to face this
    situation.

regards