i truely believe sai baba is with me now

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Sonvi, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

Something amazing happened today...i was reading sai baba miracles on net when i suddenly remebered that i once had a small pendant of baba when i was 13....this is how i got it:

It was my elder sis wedding in india i think back in 1993 and i was about 12 or 13 years old, and i was wanting a pendant of sai baba tht too in silver, one of my family friends took me to a local jeweller shop and we asked the shop keeper for a pendant of sai baba. The shop man was a sikh with a turban...he took his collections of pendants out and said he does not think he has one of sai baba as not many ppl buy it..he mostly had guru nanak pendants and other gods...me being a stubborn child back then kept on looking thru..the family friend that had come with me did not help me look nor did the shop man as much as he was sure he did not have sai baba pendant but i carried on looking thru....and what did i find...yes sai baba pendant!! even the shop keeper was shocked as he was 100% sure he did not have it and i remeber him saying even to this day " apne apne shradda hoti hai..." i did wear that chain for a while but as i grew up i stopped wearing it...and i would always see it lying about in the house somewhere and my belief in sai baba got less and less as years went by.

Then today after 18 years, when my belief has now started to come back and too very strongly, i remebered the pendant..so i called my mum to see if she still had it, my mum was not sure as it has been soooo many years and alot of stuff has been thrown after me and my bro got married and plus pendant is small..she said she will check later and call me if she finds it or not....after 10mins she calls me and says she has found a chain with mata and sai baba pendant but not sure if it is mine as my bro had also brought sai baba pic 10 years ago...so i rushed down there and to my supprises it was the exact same pendant!!!! after 18 years a pendant not bigger than a keyboard buttonn was still in my house...i was shocked...As my mum is the type to throw things away if no one uses them or pass them on to other ppl...i truly believe that baba is with me and that pendant coming back to me after 18 years is the sign saying that we may leave baba but baba will never leave us...:thankyou2:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
    17 people like this.

2. bhucat

bhucat Platinum IL'ite

Dear Sonvi, Nice to see your Baba's leela experience. Baba knows where to come and stay and also leaves when he decides. You are so lucky and He is too making you understand today that "I am Here always with you".
    Jai Sai Ram !!

3. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

So nice to read about your experience. Baba is with you all the time. Faith is so important in our life. All the best!!!

4. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

hi sanvi,
    omsai ram...
    really nice experience u shared with us...shardda and saburi is important...as u said .... we may leave baba but baba will never leave us.

5. Deepu04

Deepu04 IL Hall of Fame

Om sairam... He is always with us :)

6. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Baba bless you dear. We may not think of God sometimes, but God is always with us. We just have to wake up and search. Thats it!

1 person likes this.
  7. saarang

saarang Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very nice to read your experiences Sonvi

8. Ranjitjayanthi

Ranjitjayanthi Silver IL'ite

hi

thank you for sharing thsi wonderful moment of ur life..yes its ture ...i will write to him daily about my sorows n happening ..he does listen n fulffil all the genuine wishes..i was having soem hindran ces past few months n was daily writing to him to give me strength n ahelp me find a solution-- yes it did ..

he did what was necceasary for me n now i have a lighter heart...but i will still keep writing to him talking to him daily....

2 people like this.
  9. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Nice experience. Satguru Sairam is always around us.

He grants us watever we ask for.He is such a loving father .

Jai Sairam.

Cheers
    Sweetlife

10. Sonvi

Sonvi Silver IL'ite

Thank you, i agree with u all....he will always be there for us we jus av to pray with a tru heart to him. Baba resides within us