on writing ram jayam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lmani, Jan 12, 2008.

1. sundarusha

sundarusha Gold IL'ite

I too recd. 20 books from them and have started writing in the notebook.Each book has 24 pages and 10,080 Rama namas. They need
    500 notes (50 Lakhs Nama) every week to reach their goal by June end. I am working on finishing one book/week. Those of you who are interested can request for books through the email provided by vian.

2. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

hii friends,

I feel sriramajayam bank -one is there in westmambalam in chennai.. And another one like sriramajayam, we can write sriramjayaramjayajayaram in any notebook. we can send the note yearly before the occasion of hanumar jayanthi to the bank in madurai... my mom used to do it every yr.. I also write and send it to the madurai address
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vian,

I too received 35 note books from them and have given to my neighbours, parents, etc and have started writing.

4. rai

rai Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the information. Writing Rama Jayam gives not only peace of mind but success in our endeavours too. My mother who was a doctor used to write Sri Rama jayam whenever there was a difficult case. True to her belief there never was a death reported of a mother or child in her nursing home. God's blessing!:)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  5. Bambli

Bambli Gold IL'ite

dear Vidhya

can u send me the madurai address ??
    thanks for ur help

6. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bambli,

Madurai's rama nama bank address is:

Mother's Foundation,
    Rama Nama Savings Bank,
    Near Krishna Cable,
    55, Kumutha malar street,
    Viswanathapuram,
    Madurai:625 014.

Cell: 98428 30133.

For joining,U need to send DD for Rs. 50/- towards the name of "Mother's Foundation". Renewal amt is also the same.. At first, they will send a book.. u can send it along with the other notes which u have written. Yearly, u need to send the books along with the amount of renewal... hanumar jayanthi usually comes in the month of december...

The naama to be written "SriRamJayaramJayaJayaRam".. Hope, this is informative and helpful to u...

Checked out ur profile... it's like our D.O.B is the same date.... feeling gud!!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

7. hasihela

hasihela New IL'ite

Dear Vidhya,

Thanks so much for the information. I'm a Sri Lankan, and I want to knw whether I can get the rama naama notebooks. Can you please help me with this!!
    I'll be so grateful if u can tell me the way to get those notebooks and pay the registration fee .. :)

Thanks alot ... God bless you all .. :)

Hela.

8. vidraghu

vidraghu Platinum IL'ite

hii hasihela,

had given u reply already... i did not know whether u got it... Anyway, once again... Anyone can send the money and get the notebook. I have given the phone number. U can call them and clarify ur doubts.. U can write in any notebook.. Only the first note they will provide.. From then on, u can write in any notebook and send it to them yearly..

9. jothy

jothy New IL'ite

Hello,

After reading this i'm interested to write Sri RAMA JAYAM but is that a "problem" to write SRI RAMA JAYAM in english? :)

Thanks for your help.. (sorry if it's a stupid question!!! :)

10. Sriniketan

Sriniketan IL Hall of Fame

Jothy,
    You can write in English too..no problem.
    In whatever language you write..Sri Ramajayam is Sri Ramajayam, isn't it!:)

sriniketan