Shridi Sai baba Dhuni pooja procedure

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by music, Sep 22, 2012.

1. music

music New IL'ite

Sai Ram,

Can anyone please let me know how to perform Dhuni pooja? I heard it during a discourse at Saibaba temple. But would need the procedure for the same to do it.

Please help.

11th and 15th chapter significance - During the discourse, the speaker was saying about some book and the significance of 11th and 15th chapter of the book. Can you please let me know whether its sai charitha book or any Ramanyana book. I was in the pooja and not able to listen whole discourse keenly.. but would like to know the details... if any one can throw some light on the same...

Thanks..

2. music

music New IL'ite

I was searching net for long time and dont find any procedure for the same! if anyone know it, kindly share..

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sister,

Om sairam,

As Long as I have understood, Dhuni Pooja is taking a vow to offer Coconut (the unshelled one) and Nava Grains into the Dhuni along with Ghee and pray to Guru. It could be for mutliple thursdays (5/7/9/11) or till you vow is complete

Since you are from Chennai, Mylapore temple has this facility of Dhuni Pooja and also Kelambakkam temple allows you to do Dhuni Pooja when Siva Achariyar is around.

Best Wishes..

My humble request, if you have a vow or a prayer request please do Sai Satcharitra Parayan, Any queries will be pleased to help you.

4 people like this.
  4. shruthisp

shruthisp Gold IL'ite

In mylapore temple they told how the dhuni pooja can be performed at home, As far as what i remember they told to handover the coconut to temple on the same day of pooja and the pooja procedure is same as that of Thursday vrat. Have to place the coconut the same way as we would do Baba's photo i guess.. U can check with them tomm.. The disclosure happens every Thrursday around 11 AM. The 15th chapter is of Saisatcharitra.

Om Sairam

1 person likes this.
  5. music

music New IL'ite

Thanks a lot SaiSakthi and Shruthi... I was much worried that i didn't get info of the same.. happy to see your reply.. Sure, shall do the sai satcharitha parayan.. thanks a lot.

6. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Music,

SAIRAM, Hope you were able to do Saisatcharitra Parayan by Baba's grace,

HAPPY 2014 friendssmiley