SreePada SreeVallabha - Charithamrutam

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by saras123, Sep 19, 2012.

1. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Om Ganesha

SreePada SreeVallabha - Charithamrutam

SriPadavallabha.jpg

[JUSTIFY]

Lord Dattatreya, the Trimurthi swaroopa incarnated as SreePada SreeVallabha in Pitapuram, Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh. This was his Prathama Avataara (first & foremost avataar) in the Kaliyug.

[/JUSTIFY]
    He was born in 1320 AD on Ganesh Chathurthi in Chitha nakshatram, Simha lagnam, Tula raasi to Akandha Sowbhagyavathi Sumathi Maharani & Sri Gandikota AppalaLaxmi Narasimha Raja Sharma. He was third child to his parents. Sreepadavallabha had 2 elder brothers and 3 younger sisters.

He was named as SreePadaSreevallabha as he had very auspicious signs on his feet when he was born.

He spent first 16 years of his life in Pitapuram. He left home as an ascetic when his parents proposed his marriage. He left home, wandered, went to Kasi, Gokarna Badri, Kedarnath and finally settled in Kuravapuram near Raichur district Karnataka. He took Jala Samadhi in the waters of Krishna on Ashwiuja Krishna Dwadasi in the year 1350.

Pitapuram was his Karma bhoomi whereas Kuruvapuram was his Tapo bhoomi. In Kurvapuram his Nirguna padukas are installed.

DSC01754.JPG
    The Nirguna Padukas at Kuruvapuram

The Sreepadavallabha appears to the world as a very young, tall ascetic with brilliant radiance and tremendous love & affection for the worlds he created, sustained & destroyed. Yet he has no form or all forms are his. He came to earth to uplift the mankind.

This incarnation is full of mercy- Praying & pleasing him is so easy. He does not need any ritualistic pooja. He answers your prayers by mere chanting his name.

He is called Smartagami Sanovathu- The moment you call him EARNESTLY, HE IS WITH YOU.
    SreePadaSreevallabha Charithramrutam - The Divine Elixir contains life history, leelas of SreePada SreeVallaba. It is written by Kannada Brahmin Sriman Shankar Bhatt in Sanskrit and it was translated into Telugu in the 33<SUP>rd</SUP> generation of Sri Malladi Bapanaryulu (Maternal grandfather of Sreepada).

Sriman Shankar Bhatt recorded the events of SreePadavallabha’s life in a chronological way from the year of his birth till the end. (Eventhough THE DIVINITY has no End no Beginning ). Some of the events were told to him by others as narration.
    The Telugu script of the Sri Charitamrutam was bought into light by Malladi Govinda Dik****ulu (33<SUP>rd</SUP> generation of Sri Malladi Bapanaryulu). It was published in 2001 by Sri Padavallabha Maha Samastan Pitapuram.

This divine elixir – SreePadavallabha Charithamrutam is divided into 53 chapters and each chapter has Phalashruthi.

SreePadaSreevallabha charithamrutam is translated into Telugu, Marathi and English languages. Arrangements are been made to translate this divine elixir into several other Indian languages soon.

The Details of SreePadaSreeVallabha Mahasamsthanam is given below:

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 98.56%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%"><TR style="HEIGHT: 68.85pt; mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; HEIGHT: 68.85pt; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">SRIPADA SRIVALLABHA MAHA SAMSTANAM
    (Regd. No.678 of 1998)

Venugopalaswamy Temple Street ,
    PITHAPURAM - 533 450, E.G.Dist. A.P., India .

<TR style="HEIGHT: 63.45pt; mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; HEIGHT: 63.45pt; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #f0f0f0; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">Office hours : 9-00 to 12-00 a.m. and 4-00 to 8-00 p.m.
    Phone - (08869) 250300
    Fax - (08869) 250900
    email : info@sripadasrivallabha.org,
    www.sripadasrivallabha.org

I will share some more details about the Charithamrutam chapters in coming posts. I feel many ILS will benefit by this. This very unique divine book as many great aspects which a mere human like me cannot explain but will make a bold attempt.

The next post will contain how All Powerful- Wonderful Siddha Mangala stothram came to this world-The story behind it. By very chanting of this mahaan stothra, Swami gets easily pleased and bestows his blessings on us.

On Thursdays & Fridays , Sri PadaSriVallabha Charithamrtam & Sri Guru Charithra Parayan is done in my home- Interested ones can post their prayer requests to me.

Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavanthu.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Saras dear glad to read your post

3. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji Madam

I am very happy you are the first one to respond.
    Thank you for your fb.

Happy Vinayaka Chathurthi to you & your family.

4. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Saras Sister,

I am so glad that you have started this thread on Shri Pada Shri Vallabha on this Ganesh Chathurthi which is also the day on which He was born.

I look forward to your future posts on this first Incarnation of Lord Dattatreya, which I am sure will be as interesting and as informative.

Happy Ganesh Chathurthi to you and your family.

May Lord Shri Pada Shri Vallabha bless you and your family.

1 person likes this.
  5. asha2664

asha2664 Senior IL'ite

Dear Saras,
    Hats off to the great work you are doing.I just got the English version of Shreepda Charitamrutam from Mumbai Looking forward to your posts on the same.May swami bless us all.

6. csyde

csyde Silver IL'ite

Saras Garu,

I am very happy to see your post on swami's jayanthi day. There must be festive environment
    in Pithapuram today with full of devotees.

Sripaada raajam saranam prapadye.

I'm reading all your posts related to lordattatreya.

Very delighted to see this thread and appreciate your efforts to spread about swami Sripaada.
    You are very lucky that swami selected you for this devotional service.

If you can remember me I am pretty preethi as you used to call me in this Il.

I could not stop myself in letting you know that I am due with my third child next Wednesday. Please include me in your prayers for this week.

Also I would like to know how you alone are doing these parayanas all by yourself on both the days as they may take some time.

I will update you after my delivery.

Thanks
    Preethi

7. Ammu123

Ammu123 New IL'ite

Dear Mam,

I was longing to know more about Sree Padha Vallabha Charitamrutam and how Sidha Mangala sthrothram came into existence.I was thinking about this for some days now and today I felt soo happy seeing your post. Can you provide me a soft copy of this book. Is it possible?

Please include me in your prayers - I am praying to unite with my husband soon and get marital happiness in my life (which I have not experienced for past 3 years). Kindly remember me in your prayers.

8. shivakami0679

shivakami0679 New IL'ite

Dear saras,

You are doing a wonderful job. We people are definately getting benifited by your service. Please can u include me ur prayers too , its for my husband who is searching for a new job. Thanks in advance.

9. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Om Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye.
    Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavanthu.

1 person likes this.
  10. snehanjali486

snehanjali486 New IL'ite

Hi saras,

Please include me in your prayers. I have been looking for job transfer from my location. Thank you for your help in advance.

thanks,
    nagamani.