Mantra for peaceful love marriage

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Kiruthigamca, Sep 13, 2012.

1. lavstelugu

lavstelugu New IL'ite

Hi,

Chilkur balaji temple is famous in hyderabad and you have do 11 pradikshinas first and if your wish gets fulfilled then you need to do 108. People will start coming early at 5am. Please dont go on sundays and saturdays as there will be full rush and temple is small. After getting down in hyderuabad go to mehdipatnam (you can catch city bus or auto) and from mehdipatnam bus stop you can catch buses or special buses to chilkur balaji temple. If you ask anyone standing in mehdipatnam busstops they will let you know where to catch the bus.

Also srikalahasti temple near tirupati is famous for removing obstacles in marriages and you will definitely get married in 6 months. You need to perform puja there and come back to your home directly (dont go anywhere else) and carry atleast two pairs of clothes.

All the best and hope you will get married soon

2. lavstelugu

lavstelugu New IL'ite

Also read sri lalitha sahsranamam for 40 fridays and keep fasting. From my true experience lalitha maa really blesses you. From my real experience we did not have money for our sisters marriage and my parents were disappointed and someone asked us to do this and my sister started for 40 fridays and at the end of 40 fridays my sister got engaged and got married and now they are living very happily in US and my sister still performs that pooja every friday.

Om srimatre namaha

3. varalakshmi24

varalakshmi24 Silver IL'ite

HIii

How are you? May I know the status of your relatonship as I am going through something similar now.

4. varun5varun

varun5varun New IL'ite

hi, i have been silently reading yours posts.. i want to know if u have convinced him

5. madinlove

madinlove New IL'ite

the person i luv asked me for marriage but at tht time my parents didnot agree, and as such at tht time i never felt much for him tht way, but we worked togther few months more n i got much attached with him,n he got engaged , nwtfeel i cnt lv without him. m gtg mad day by day

6. Keerthi9

Keerthi9 New IL'ite

Hey, Can you please provide me with your mail id.. I'm in a tough phase of life.. I found some similarities with your story..
    sbonigala?

7. monucam

monucam New IL'ite

Hi kiruthiga,

Iwant to you finally what has happend whether u have been married to u r bf.