Mangadu Kamakshi - Aaru Vaara Padalkal

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by deeps1210, Nov 27, 2007.

1. kb2000

kb2000 Bronze IL'ite

no problemo.. you are welcome mohana.

2. anjalin

anjalin Senior IL'ite

wondering if anyone has these songs in english version. I did this pooja before my marriage and still go to mangadu temple every time I go to India. I experienced lot of good things after doing rahu kala pooja. I always did this pooja at temples ....when i was in India. Wanted to know if any one is doing rahu kalla pooja at home. If yes could you please explain me the procedure. thank you

3. subravetisavith

subravetisavith New IL'ite

hi,
    happy to see the posting of KAMAKSHI -AARU VAARA PADALKAL,as i was searching for the slokas.can any one translate the slokam in english or telugu or the puja procedurein english o telugu. i willbe greatful and happy to send the slokas in englishor telugu . iam very much eager to do this puja for my daughter to get married . kindly help me in this matter. thanking you,
    mrs. s.savithri

4. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra Madam,

Namaskaram. Thank you very much. I have taken the print out of PDF File for reading it. I have also started going to the temple last week for this 6 weeks pooja. Let me finish it and tell you. I hope that everything will go fine when we have faith in doing any work.

Thank you very much for your fantastic work. As everyone says, you are really a gift to us sent by GOD for utilising your services.

Words cannot express our feelings when we see the each and every work done by you for us.Bow

Regards,

Raji

5. shantha varatha

shantha varatha New IL'ite

maankadu kaamadshi amman

Hi.
    please tell me how to do the maankaadu kaamadshi aaru vaara paadal poojai at home. At the end of the poojai what do we do with the limes (6 limes)? Please help me!!!

6. Priya_Mommy

Priya_Mommy Gold IL'ite

Re: maankadu kaamadshi amman

HI Shantha,
    I have been to this temple somany times when I was in chennai during studies, in which its a walkable distance from our hostel. With her blessings completed my studies and settled well in my life.
    I am not sure about this vratha. can you please post the procedure if this needs to be done for children?

7. vgetin

vgetin New IL'ite

is it possible to get a english version of mangadu prayers and puja?
    Thanks in advance !!

8. shantha varatha

shantha varatha New IL'ite

Re: maankadu kaamadshi amman

Hi priya , i am sending you a previous member's reply. Hope this will be useful for you. Many thanks to Chithra
    Hi,

Nice to hear from you. This pooja is usually performed on 6 consecutive Tuesdays. You need to take a lemon ( clear of any spots) , keep kumkum dots all around and place it at the altar , light diyas and recite the Mangaadu Kamakshi Aaru Vaara Padal. You need to recite 1 Paadal every week, so you start off with the 1st paadal on the 1st Tuesday and finish the pooja with the 6th paadal on the 6th Tuesday. Replace the lemon every week with a fresh one. Immerse the used lemon ( lemon kept in the puja in the previous week) in the waters. The used lemon is not supposed to be consumed. For naivedyam every week, milk and sugar as a minimum is required. You may use kalkand( sugar candy) or raisins etc.

This puja is supposed to be very powerful and is good for prosperity, health, marriage, peace and happiness.

This book should be available in all the leading shops in Chennai like Giri Trading etc.The pooja instructions (as above) are detailed in there. You may follow that.

In the temple at Mangaadu, they perform the pooja with 2 lemons, wherein, they return 1 lemon and keep the other lemon in the pooja.So if you are undertaking the pooja in the temple, you are required to go there with 2 lemons on consecutive Tuesdays.

Best wishes for [COLOR=green! important][COLOR=green! important]your [COLOR=green! important]health[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Goddess will surely bless you with good health.

cheers,
    Deepa.

9. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Respected Madam,

By Ambals grace, i started Mangadu Kamakshi Aaru Vaara Pooja yesterday.While doing the pooja during raghu kaalam my friend informed me through phone, that she has seen your slogas and told that she send all the details about the pooja. I was very impressed that Ambal herelf send all the details as i am bit confused how i am going to perform the pooja without any confusion. In the evening, we have vasanta navarathiri pooja in our friends house and we all chant abirami anthathi. To my surpraise, they gave one beautiful Ambals vigraham. I hope i can perform the six week pooja with Ambals grace. In the meanwhile, i am happy to inform you that i also belong to Madurai, studied atLDC . BY Meenakshi Ammans grace leading a happy life. I start this pooja for my daughter who should get a good job. Anyhow thanks to you for guiding so many people through your slogams.

Usha

10. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Tamil shlokas cannot be written correctly in english without mistakes, sorry.
    Love,
    Chithra.