Blackmagic remedies

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by rashmii, Feb 29, 2012.

1. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Hi IL's,

Please can anybody who have gone through the same situation or heard someone who has gone through the same situation help me.
    I am facing lots of problems in my married life. Very recently i have come to know that my mil is doing some black magic to get me seperated from my husband.
    My mil is into this practice from ages (that is what i have come to know from common relatives). I am dead scared of all this. Now my husband's behaviour towards me is becoming more hostile, he has stopped talking to me except for important matters, i am going mad because of all this.Recently he sent me a letter to ask me to not join me and stay at my parents place permanently.
    My fears of my mil trying to seperate us is coming true.
    I believe in God i am praying but nothing is protecting us.I believe in Shri Shirdi Saibaba but nothing is working.
    Please can someone tell me what mantra should i do to prevent the blackmagic from working and me having a married life without problems.

2. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

So many views...........but not a single reply...........please i am in dire need.Please tell me which God should i pray to get rid of the BM and have peaceful married life.

Thanks

3. kylie

kylie Gold IL'ite

dear Rashmi,

People have not responded probably bcoz most of us dont believe in black magic and cant comment on what can be done in this situation. Its a little difficult to understand how unwilling parties can be controlled by black magic. If your MIL wanted you to get separated from yr husband then why did she agree to the marriage in the first place ?

Please understand that most things happen bcoz people believe in it - so firstly stop believing that yr MIL is capable of such a thing as black magic. Unless you are sure or have proof, its not a nice thing to accuse your MIL of marital problems between u n yr husband.

Instead, did u ask yr husband why he is no longer interested in continuing the marriage ? Why does he no longer want to stay with you ? Maybe there is a problem which u r not aware of bcoz of which both of u r not on talking terms. I think no husband will deny his wife a frank n open discussion on why things r the way they are.

If after talking to yr husband, u feel that he is not interested n there is nothing u can do fm yr side to convince him then talk to yr parents. They might be able to find a solution. I guess, one cant force someone to "remain in marriage". There r reasons or situations which force partners to move on - it is best to talk and find out for yrself. The sooner u talk, the better it is going to be for both of you.

Lastly, please continue praying n hv complete faith [i am sure the divine Shirdi Sai Baba is more powerful than yr MIL n her black magic ]. Prayer is only thing which can give u comfort, courage n guidance to face such a problem. Sometimes, our prayers take a longer time to be heard but be at it - never give up.

love,
    kylie
    regards,

4 people like this.
  4. anurar20

anurar20 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rashmi,

I agree with kylie............dont believe such stupid things keep only faith on almighty pray for your peace.........if you still feel so do one thing u can pray Lord Pratyankaradevi (its kali ma itself) ull not feel afraid. and try to read her slokas.

5. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Just a simple remedy to wipe of all black remedy
    Tie a Vellerukku Vaer on the entrance of house
    of pray Goddes Gayathri and tie the Vellrukku vaer on left hand...
    Probs are solved...

Regards

1 person likes this.
  6. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot malaswami for the remedy.

Vellerukku Vaer - Can you tell me what this is called in english or kannada.

I can't understand tamil. Any photo of this .Is it a flower or a plant and where can i get it?

regards
    rashmii

7. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi Rashmi,

I too face the same problem but somehow stopped caring about it. For those who dont believe in it is impossible to reply you. Just pray to gods who are ferocious like Kali, Muruga as a warrior they giv u strength. Since u believe in Baba place Rs.5 every Thursday for 12 weeks and offer it in Shirdi(if not possible nearby temple). These are effective as I lost my first child coz of the same prob. In fact my MIL was the one who selected me and she now wants us to stay apart. More astonishing is that she never wants a baby of us. You will be shocked to know that a day previous to my abortion one pious lady predicted what I would suffer that night. All she told me in the hospital next day was to trust god so nothing would near me. However effective ur MIL's tricks are gods are much stronger. Trust them with faith and patience.

8. myangel

myangel Bronze IL'ite

Hi Reshmi

Don't know about black magic....but i too faced many probls in married life,have faith in God....if you believe pray shridi saibaba ,read Lord Dattatreya slogam(avaliable in some threads),take sai vradha thursday with full faith,u can see change....have faith in god.....
    God bless you
    from
    myangel

1 person likes this.
  9. anuram09

anuram09 IL Hall of Fame

bili yekkada gida, kempu ekka

Source - Internet

10. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

Hope somebody could translate the exact word for Vellerukku Vaer...
    Its available in Country Medicine stores....
    anybody could translate pls ???

Regards