hi friends i want remedies for kalathra dosham

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by gpriyan, Nov 21, 2011.

1. gpriyan

gpriyan New IL'ite

Hi friends i want remedies for kalathra dosham?
    i'm in love with my cousin for last 6 years, both the families known this, because of horoscope non- match, they refuse our love, still we r in love with each other, i can't live without him. in our horoscope we both have kalathra dosham. pls friends let me know remedy for kalathra dosham .... I want to marry him.... i don't have confidence do sucide also. i want to live, i want to spend my life with him... i beleive in god only... i don't know wat is going to happen. his parents are in search of bride for my love.. i can't tolerate this. we both are very confident that we have to get married with our parents blessing only. we don't have any idea like run away from home like that, we want our parents blessings..... Finally i beleive in god...pls friends let me know remedy for kalathra dosham.

Through net i came to know about kathyayani mantra, Swayamvara parvathi , mangala chandika stotram....

which pooja shall i start, pls help me friends....

2. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Dear
    God bless you to marry the person you love and lead a happy life till the end with both of your parents blessings.

I dont know any specific mantras for this, but I very well know that one thing works for any problem - Fasting or Vrat method. It solves almost any problem when done with faith. But do it with confidence.

You can fast on any diety you choose but follow the fast every specific day for 7 or 9 or 11 or 21 weeks.

For example, try fasting on Saibaba doing the vrat for 7 thursdays. Ask him to show the way out of the problem. Ask him to solve this problem and that the dosha should not affect any of you in the future. Ask Saibaba to make your parents change their minds and agree for this marriage, but the dosha also to be nullified. Sometimes he even appears in dreams and says the dosha has been nullified or so. Saibaba vrat is observed for 9 or 11 thursdays. You can buy the book for details of the puja or browse the puja section or google about the vrat. Many have experienced miracles doing this fast.

You can also do the fast on SriRaghavendraswamy for 7 thursdays. This is also a miracle puja which solves your problem completely when you do it with faith in sri Raghavendraswamy. I have done this for 7 thursdays and had my wish fulfilled.

You can also try Vaibhavalakshmi vrat for 11 fridays. Whichever diety you are able to concentrate your mind whole heartedly select that diety and follow the vrat.

Only thing is the fast should not be broken. If you break it, you have to start again from the first thursday for the first two pujas and start from first friday for the vaibhavalakshmi vrat.

Beleive me, I have also done the vaibhavalakshmi fast for 11 fridays and got my wish fulfilled.
    It really works.

This method of following a fast can be done for any problem, but with complete faith on the diety you choose. Only then it works. Do it and see the results yourself. I did the Raghavendraswamy puja fast for 7 thurdays with a complete faith that he will definitely solve the problem in 3 months. Believe me, he solved it exactly in the third month after I finished the fast.

Also for Vaibhavalakshmi fast, I got results after two weeks of completing it. But for both fasts I was really having a great faith on these dieties and so I got my wish fulfilled.

So try it and see. Pls post the result if it worked for you.

All the best for you love story to become a great success.

Regards.

3. gpriyan

gpriyan New IL'ite

hi tinku thanks for your reply, really i have complete faith in god, i didn't beleive anybody, except GOD.

4. ieimadhansingh

ieimadhansingh New IL'ite

REMEDY FOR kalathra dosham

Agastheeswarar temple is in the village Ettiathali, around 8 km from Aranthangi town in Pudukittai District of Tamilnad in South India THIS TEMPLE SOLVE THE KALATHRA DOSHA PLS CHECK IT OUT IF NECESSARY

5. GeethN

GeethN New IL'ite

Hey,

You must understand something before ur ready to give up the decision of ur parents. I know this dhosam is scaring them. More than that u both cant be happy in either of ur lifes if u marry someone else. It is like doing bad thing really bad thing to the person u or ur lovers is going to marry. This is a big mistake u n ur family would do to others life. This mistake is even bigger many times bigger than marrying without parents blessing. I strongly suggest you both to marry instead of ruining someone else's life and family. You both are in love and ur tone says ur madly in love. i appreciate it and getting true love is important in life even if it short. Don't be scared it wont br short. as u both have this dhosha i think u will face more problems if u don't marry each other. because in ur next relationship it might lead to issues because of ur love life of 6years. Explain to ur parents. Discuss it with ur lover. After this one good thing u can do is marry the person you love. and this is more important. Your parenst may not understand now but in long run this is only good for all.

As someone suggeted definitely try fasting for sai baba and do some poojas seeing a good astrologer. then all ur life do fast tuesday and live happily with ur lover everafter. God Bless u both.