siddha mangala sthothram

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lovers, Sep 24, 2011.

1. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

Hello Saras ji ,
    you have been really helpful in clarifying th e doubts regarding siddha mangala sthothram ...
    i saw guru charitha in telugu it says to start on thursday is it mandatory to start only on thursdays can i start on any other day or i need to wait until thursday pls clarify this madam ...

one more thing gurucharitha in telugu has 289 page s all together
    and datta guru charita in english has 51 chapters but very less in no ...
    so to read guru charitha either to read in telugu or english because content wise is in english it says 51 chapters and in telugu 52 chapters
    i just want to complete this very fast and thenstart anagha laxmi vrata ... so when i see in english content is small to read ...so bit confused madam pls clarify this which one is ok to read ... are these both are same even chapters wise in english it has 51 chapters in telugu 52 chapters and in telugu i see in the middle we find slokas as well where as in english i dont see it ....
    but when i see in english iam thinking to start because i could complete it very fast but i see no slokas in english and 51 chapters pls clarify this madam ....pls excuse me for this stupid question madam ...
    Saras ji thanks again for ur wonderful support

looking forward to hear from you soon
    Lovers

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Lovers

It is not mandatory to start on Thursdays. Start the parayana whenever you feel like starting.

Coming to reading in English or Telugu-read in the language which you are most comfortable.
    Coming to chapters: it makes no difference, but you still feel about it then do parayana in english version then the last chapter/ or the chapter about 24 gurus can read in telugu.

3. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

Saras ji thanks for ur quick response ... thanks for clarifying that we can start any day we want ........

as per the chapters and slokas but in English there 's no slokas in between it just the chapters but in telugu u have chapters along with slokas in between so this was backing off me to start in english even though i was interested to start in English. for ex the 39th chapter u have a sloka at the end of the chapter in telugu in english it was not there ...

4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear

If that is the case you can read the Telugu version, these things are not there in English (net version).

5. lovers

lovers Senior IL'ite

thanks sarasji for the information ...thank you again

6. kitty89

kitty89 Silver IL'ite

Dear Saras Akka,

I have ordered Sreepada Vallabha Charitamrutamu from the samstan's website. How many days will it take to reach me? I will be shifting to a new place in a month's time. Can I expect it by then?

7. MadhuSharmila

MadhuSharmila IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kitty,

I ordered it a month back through their website and got it within a week. I'd given my local address in Tamilnadu.

You could also call them and enquire about it giving your order number.

Sri Padarajam Saranam Prapadheye

1 person likes this.