My First Post

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Triv0158, May 26, 2011.

1. Triv0158

Triv0158 New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,
    I've been a quiet member for a long time now but this is my first post. I am in need of desparate help. You see I'm very distressed about everthing..my single status, not having a job, my parents are abusing me, having no one to turn to I turned to you all for help. I wanted to ask if there is any vrat or slok that I can do to get out of this state of mind. I'm very depressed. I have tried a lot of the vrats and sloks on this site and nothing seems to be helping my circumstances. Is there anything that anyone has that can help me?
    I've done the Siddh Mangal Stotram for 41 days twice. and I've done alot of the poojas like Sri Kuber Pooja, Raghvendra Pooja, Ganesh Vrat, Dattatreya Vrat, and many more. It seems like nothing is working and I'm feeling extremely depressed.
    Please Help!

Minisha

2. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Minisha

I am sorry to hear about your state of affairs.
    Those who do Siddha Mangala stothram parayana, swami will bless definitely bless you. It is only matter of time.
    In the meantime stick to only one type of pooja or god and keep praying, don't get dejected.
    Try to look for some job that keeps you busy, away from troubling family and make you secure.
    Chant
    Digambara Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara
    Digambara Digambara Sri Avadhoota Chintana Digambara.--- always.
    He is THE SAVIOUR.

3. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Minisha,

We all are hear to advise you as to how you can over come this problem.
    What i suggest you is firstly tell what is your qualification/ what is your interest in and where do you live so that our IL ppl can suggest you accoriding to your comfort.

4. Triv0158

Triv0158 New IL'ite

Thank you so much Saras. I haven't lost hope but I've just been feeling really low and was wondering if there are any solutions to my problems. I will surely take your advice and chant the above mantra. Will let you know how things turn out. Thanks again and please keep me in your prayers.

Minisha

5. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Dear Triv,

Do not worry. Please read Sai Satcharitra. You can download this from the below web site and it is available in all languages. www.saileelas.org
    All the best dar. Have faith and confidence in yourself. Read sai satcharitra you will have immediate result. Please do post your improvement.

6. Triv0158

Triv0158 New IL'ite

Hi Sarada,
    Glad to hear that someone is out there. I am really looking for a job. I currently live in Ahemdabad. I have done my Bachlors' in Arts and currently I am persuing a maters program online after which I wish to continue my education and get a PhD in Developing contries. If you have any jobs for I would love to earn some sort of income but because my parents are aging I have to stay here and I can't really move very far. Please let me know if you know of any jobs.
    Thanks for your support. I really value this forum for the all the great people here. :)

Minisha

7. sarada30

sarada30 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Triv,

You have a very good qualification but according to my knowledge when you do your PHD you can earn by doing research job right........

See if you get into a job at this point of time you will not feel like continuing your studies when u plan for a higher studies.

You can start a tutorials by teaching kids near your place as a part time job.

8. Triv0158

Triv0158 New IL'ite

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I just downloaded it and will start reading today. Thanks so much!
    Minisha

9. narmadhasenthil

narmadhasenthil New IL'ite

hi friend...

dont loose hope,,,,everything happens with matter of time....if possible reaf saisatcharita....saibaba will definetly shw u a path no matter what.....it works wonder ..even if u didnt get the result which u expected ur mind and heart will experience some things which only u can able to feel that...u will feel new and refreshed and u will see everything new after that..pls do try that......dont worry......good things will happen at ...anytime.sairam

10. Triv0158

Triv0158 New IL'ite

Thanks for all the love and support. I really need it right now. I'm in the process of finding a job but I don't what to do right now. But your kind words have given me strength. Thanks again for all the support. I love this forum for this reason...it feels like a family and I always want to be apart of it. :)
    Minisha