Any mantra or pooja to change my husband's attitude

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by rashmii, Mar 6, 2011.

1. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hi ladies,
    i am in a odd situation.Married to a wonderful husband by god's grace he is good in all ways.The only problem is he never talks about becoming a father.Physically and health wise he is ok but i never seen him wanting to be a parent.
    So is there a mantra or pooja which can help me change this mind set of his.Please give me any remedy.:drowning

thanks
    regards,
    rashmii

2. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    i see so many views but no reply. Is there no one here to help me with any pooja or mantra?
    Everyday i am very depressed b'coz of this situation and i cry a lot in front of God.Please ladies give me some mantra or slokas which i can chant which will make my husband also long for a child like any other person.Please help me.:drowning:drowning:drowning

3. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

have you ever discussed this issue with him? Maybe there is some insecurity in his mind ...maybe u need to understand him more on this point.....
    No point crying....everything is pre-ordained by God and our karmas.

4. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    thanks vidyarp for the reply.

Yes i have spoken to him about this many times but he takes it very lightly and forgets eventually.No insecurities as he is a very confident person in all aspects but this issue he does not take seriously.

i know it is my bad karma that is playing havoc in my life.i badly want to be a mother.

So i am asking for any mantra that will make the almighty intervene and help me.

5. sabita1987

sabita1987 Bronze IL'ite

Hey rashmii,
    Dont be so depressed and plz dont cry.Just try to remind ur hubby about ur want every minute and show him ur love towards kids.Try to do something that makes him to know ur feelings.I dont like u to blame ur karma or some other things.First u try ur best and can u tell me how many year back u got married.

Sabita:thumbsup

6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rashmii

Regarding this issue speak to your hubby when he wants to plan for the babies. Some spouses may not want babies immediately. They want to wait may be 2 or 3 or 5 years before they want to start the family.

If he comes up with some time frame you can relax. Don't think of bad Karma.
    Every bad karma can be made good. God always gives us a chance to make up.

Don't break your head with these negative thoughts. For having babies one should physically and mentally be fit. Then there will be success.

Meanwhile pray to goddes Gowri /Parvathi the divine mother who gives marital bliss and progeny. Do her ashtothram (108 names) everyday/tuesday till you see the positive changes in your life and DH.

7. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

hi,
    thank you Sabitha for the nice reply.

thank you Saras ji for giving me hope. i will definitely try to chant the 108 names of Parvathi devi.i am already doing the Siddha mangala stotra parayana as suggested by you in other thread to fulfill any wish.

Is parvathi ashtothram and Gowri ashtothram same or i should chant both of them seperately. Please tell me. And if possible can you give the proper links or the pdf of the ashtothram.

regards,
    rashmii

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

9. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Thanks a lot Sara ji for giving me the link.
    i will start chanting from today itself.
    May God shower you with lots of happiness and good health.:)

regards,
    rashmii

10. sonusharma28

sonusharma28 New IL'ite

plz tell your and your husband birth details