Vaibhav Lakshmi Puja related posts

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by priyangac, Jan 29, 2011.

1. priyangac

priyangac New IL'ite

hi friends
    if any grammatical mistake please excuss it
    last month only am heared abt this vratha..lakshmi vaibava vrat..am planned to do this..am having some doubt and some help..please help me.

please send me 108 laxmi slokas +108 vaibhava laxmi namaha because am dont have it..could u send me in tamil...
    insted of pouring water in kalasa shall i use new glass to keep water..(silver or glass) to fill water
    already am doing one vratha for amman in the morning.every friday..shall i continue this vrat...
    am dont know the religious cutom properly because from my child hood am in hostel..after my studies am got married..
    now am in abroad.. if am taking oath for 7 or 21 friday to follow this vrat..al the last friday having to distribute this book and prasatham at in abroad instead of this shall i do in india after my vrat was over..
    please help in this.. because am having lot of problem..am have to rectify from this..help me
    yours
    priyanga
    thank u

2. pumpkin01

pumpkin01 Platinum IL'ite

Hi, I also want to this vrat but I have heard on friday you have to invite some ladies in the evening is it must ?? as i am staying abroad I don't have much friend here so how can the vrat be done ?? Please help ??. Thanks.

3. madhuriarepogu

madhuriarepogu Junior IL'ite

Hi ILs ,

Try this below link ,

you can do along with other vart also since this vaibhav laxmi vart has to be done in the eveing time at the time of sunset before 9:30PM ,
    fast complete day as u can take milk and fruits , if you cant manage take light breakfast before 11am no onion , better take sweet item .
    If you can call anyone is also ok on the day of pooja , if it is not poosiable as per the week you performed pooja x 8 you give thambulam at the time of udhyapan , plan as such you visit India by that time .

We will get kit of laxmi pooja at indian grocery , give book & blouse pieace along with thambulam . Hope I have given all details .
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...11-vaibhav-lakshmi-puja-related-posts-15.html

Try this link for tamil . I have telugu formt , feel free to ask any questions ,Ils all will surely guide you .

Madhuri.