Come out from Financial Problems & getting Job

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Manjunathyk, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Manjunathyk

Manjunathyk Junior IL'ite

Dear Pavithramadam,

I have lost my Contract/job since 4 years which I m doing for a Bank due to some internal Politics. Later I have shown my Horoscope to one Astologer he said that some Pitru Dosha and Naga Dosha effect having morethan 70-80 years in our family , So I took initiative and gather all my relatives ( some of them not attended ) did narayanabali etc at Gokarna and Ashlesha Bali at Home with more than 8-10 preists . But my problems not been solved . Again went another astologer he suggested Sri Sukta Homa and Ekadasha Rudra Homa at Home alongwith Valmiki Sundara Kanda Parayana , this is also been done year back. In between have done regular pooja like gana Homa and Sathyanarayana Pooja at Home.

But nothing is happening I have lost my almost my savings and unable to sell my vacant site one or other problem I am getting daily , my other relatives dont have any such problems like me, I am just suffering.

I am daily chanting Ganesh Atharvashirsha, Shiva Manasa Pooja , Aditya Hrudaya, Brahspati Kavacha, Subramanya Kavacha , Shani Vajrapanjara Kavacha , Navagraha Stotram , Mahalakshmi Ashtottara , Hanuman Chalisa early morning before Breakfast.

Kindly suggest me what is tha cause I am suffering like this and how to get a good job or Business

Regards

2. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

hi,

First relax yourself, try some other jobs and don't believe too much on the astrologer predications. Even I was like you before, asking prediction to many astrologers. At last, I just went to venkateshwara temple, believe me or not for the first time I prayed to god sincerely, At last i landed in fine job.
    Without your efforts, you will not be able to achieve any success. I too cheated by many companies as you said internal politics, I too faced the same situation.

Just relax yourself and don't worry about that, if your mind is too disturbed just visit your favourite god's temple that's enough.

3. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Have you tried upgrading your skills? I mean, you are saying you were with a bank right? Which department? Are you into accounting/money market/operations? which department?
    If you give me a little more background of your education and the type of job you are looking for, I might be able to suggest you something.

Seriously, you are doing puja/homam and all which is good but you still need to look out and upgrade yourself.

4. Manjunathyk

Thank you mam for suggestions, I have been regularly visiting Tirupathi Temple yearly twice since 15 years, there is getting darshan itself very difficult , but every time when I visit one or other kind darshan I am getting, I have full faith on him i.e. Lord venkateshwara , but due to inablility to come out from my frustration I am getting disturbed and sometime I getting taunt from my spouse I feel helpless

5. Manjunathyk

Rakhi mam,
    I have been with One of our Leading Nationalised Bank since 15 years,taken there job outsourcing i.e Credit/debit cards handling from Data Entry/Process, card embossing, till despatch and record maintaining. Operating Imported Embosing Machines etc . Later I joined Retail Industries as an Admin and occupied myself for 2 years , I have shown very good progress, but management not given me which I deserved, upset with mgmnt policy , I hv left the job.

mam I am Commerce Graduate , Now Computer Operations , in Bank am having my own 10-12 staffs ( i.e I am the Sole Proptr ) , I have confindence in me that I can learn past any job.

Kindly suggest me what should I look for

Regards

6. Manjunathyk

Thank you mam for suggestions, I have been regularly visiting Tirupathi Temple yearly twice since 15 years, there is getting darshan itself very difficult , but every time when I visit one or other kind darshan I am getting, I have full faith on him i.e. Lord venkateshwara , but due to inablility to come out from my frustration I am getting disturbed and sometime I getting taunt from my spouse I feel helpless
    <!-- / message --><!--INFOLINKS_OFF-->

7. sunispirit

sunispirit New IL'ite

Dear Manjunath,

Please let me know what has helped you to come out of the situation.I am also not having job for last 11 months something is coming up as a obstacle.

thanks

8. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Sister Sunispirit, Please chant SIDDA MANGALA Stotra 11 times each day for 40 days with devotion and faith,

More info, please help yourself: http://www.indusladies.com/forums/p...reevallabha-charithamrutam-4.html#post2454817

May Baba bless you and guide you with the best job, SAIRAM

2 people like this.
  9. JShreenath

JShreenath Senior IL'ite

Manjunath and Sunispirit,
    I know this is an old thread and I'm wondering about you two's situations. Have you guys come out of the problems and back on track ? Thanks
    Shreenath