Siddha mangala stotra and your experiences

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lalithanivas, Nov 2, 2010.

1. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

First of all my thanks to Saras ,who spread the information about this parayana.After reading many posts I also started doing the parayana of Siddha mangala stotra.I am eager to now about the experiences of all the devotees who completed the parayana for 40 days.Please all of you share your experiences so that it will be a motivation for all those who are suffering from various issues

Lalithanivas

sindmani and vabzee008 like this.

2. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Me and my sister together completed our prayana, as per Saras instructions. I feel really so good while doing pooja. When i gave halwa prasadam to swami, suddenly we got good unexpected news which is my sisters promotion.

We cant even believe this promotion . We started prayana on one sweet thursday. Me and my sister were discussing about financial conditions next wednesday.she told me that she was very upset for her low salary. All in native commented about it. She said that she is in need of additional 2k apart from salary. She cried with me saying her condition. Then i convinced and we went for sleep.
    Next day is thursday one week after my prayana, i started preparing halwa prasadam to swami, we did the pooja and went to office.
    Swamis blessing reached us the very next day. she got promoted and to the surprise salary got increase as what she asked. It is really an unbelievable thing as mid appraisals are less in my company.

I m planning to start prayana again and even i m thinking to chant daily as normal slogas.

Saras guidance is excellent and i want to thank her personally, who showed me Lord Dattreya.

My friend who have not conceived for a long time, got conceived on doing this prayana. She got this good news only after starting prayana. She continued the pooja later for thanking Lord Dattereya and his blessings.

3. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi Lavanya,

Thanks for sharing your experience. It was really a miracle(of swamy sripada vallabha) that had happened with your sister and your friend.Even I also started doing pooja and feel very good while doing.Hope god understands my problem and full fill my wish by the end.

4. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

hi ,,
    can u pls tell me what is dis .. few queries
    can i kno dat stotra....
    for what purpose we do dis?

1 person likes this.
  5. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi Chowmi,

This stotram is for swami sripada vallabha.You can do it to full fill any wish.For further details you can go through this thread- Siddha mangala stotram.In this thread Saras explained everything clearly.Please go through it.

sindmani likes this.
  6. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

hi...
    i didnt get the stotra. if u dont mind can u pls mail to me and the procedure of doing dis???

7. bhuvannag

bhuvannag Senior IL'ite

hi,
    pls copy the link of tht sloka

8. lalithanivas

lalithanivas Gold IL'ite

Hi,

You can do this parayana for any wish.The procedure is very simple like you do for other gods.

You can do this in front of swami sri pada vallabha,Lord Dattareya or Sai Baba photo.Like all other poojas put flowers, light diya, agarbatti and then just tell swamy for what purpose you are doing this parayana.Then chant the stotra for 11 times.After chanting you can put any thing like fruits,dry fruits,jaggery,sugar,rawa halwa etc as prashad. Swamy likes wheat rawa halwa.If you have wheat rawa you can make halwa and offer it.

Do the above said pooja for 40 days.After completing 40 days do Annadanam for poor.Its good if you can offer food to atleast 11 people.You can make it by yourself and distribute or can donate money to temple or trust for annadanam.

Start this parayana on Tuesday or thursday as these are the favourite days of Swamy.You can start on other days also according to your convenience.You can stop doing parayana during periods and continue later.

I don't find the stotra in Hindi.I have attached the one which is in English.Hope I have cleared all your doubts.:)

Attached Files:

9. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

thank u so much

10. chowmi

chowmi New IL'ite

hi...
    what about food n all?
    den we can do dis pooja at any time??