Siddha mangala stotra and your experiences

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by lalithanivas, Nov 2, 2010.

1. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jyothi

Just light the lamp immediately after the bath. Don't have to wait for Rahukaalam. Can do for 11 or 21 weeks.

2. Thank01

Thank01 Gold IL'ite

Great ! Thanks, Saras. I will start from this Friday.
    Regards, Jyothi

3. devibanmol

devibanmol Junior IL'ite

Thanks. This is amazing. The thought of chanting this mantra itself has brought me success.
    I got to know about this stotram only yesterday evening while I was browsing this site. Immediately I chanted this mantra few times, that was just to learn the wordings. I had thought I will start from today, as it is thrusday. But unfortunately I got my periods. hence decided to postpone. But when I reached my office, my director called me into her cabin and handed over my permanent employment contract. I was on temporary period for two years and was likely to become permanent sometime next month. But to my surprise I got it today. I am pretty sure I will always have successful career and life when I start this mantra next week onwards.

I will now spread this mantra to all my known contacts.
    Thanks once again to all.

sugganya likes this.
  4. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Devibanmol for your success.
    Do the parayana of Siddha Mangala stothram dear i am sure you will have many more wonderful experiences.:thumbsup

Sri Pada Sri Vallabha Swami grace is like an ocean.

5. rashmii

rashmii Bronze IL'ite

Dear Saras ji,
    First of a big thanks for spreading the powerful Siddha Mangala Stotra.
    By Sri Dattatreya's grace i was able to finish the 40 days Parayana Of the Siddha Mangala Strotra.
    When i started to do the parayana i was not confident i would be able to complete it but by Datta's grace i did it successful.Whenever i felt i should discontinue it my hubby would force me to do it(i think i had told in my earlier posts my hubby is not a person who believes in praying and stuff like that).But this itseld was a miracle when Lord came in the disguise of my hubby to complete the parayana.Yes ! for me it is shocking to see my hubby asking to do the parayana.
    Now after completing the parayana i was in a fix how to do the annadanam - whether to send money to Shirdi Sansthan or go to the local temple and give some prasadam to the people who come to the temple.The only Shirdi temple is very far of from my place so i need to plan in advance if at all i have to visit the temple.So i was in a confusion and the day of my last parayana i prayed God and left the decision to him.The very next day we got unexpected call from my husband's collegue that he wants to visit us.My husband told his collegue as he was busy may be he can postphone his visit next week. Usually my hubby does not communicate anything he talks to his collegue's but that day he came and told me about his collegue and his plan of visiting us.For me it was as if Sri Datta telling me i am sending people to your house so that i can feed them.So i told my hubby about my intention of Annadanam and my hubby immediately called his collegue and the next day of my completing the parayana lord had arranged for the annadanam in a very unexpected way.This is a big miracle for me because we hardly have people who visit us :thumbsup.
    So i want to say again believe in this stotra it really makes miracles and definitely bring peace in our lives.
    Now i am waiting that Lord Datta should fulfill the wish which i had asked for.
    Sara ji i could feed 2 people and not 11 i think it is fine.Please do confirm.

6. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rashmi

I am happy that you completed your Siddha Mangala stothra 40 day parayana. Swami's grace is there that is why you were able to complete it.

Numbers in annadanam do not matter dear. Don't worry assume that it is done.
    Lord Datta will definitely accept our prayers. Keep faith. Devoted prayers are always answered.:thumbsup

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011
  7. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Sairam Sarasji and all,
    Sairam.
    Tomorrow is Chitra Nakshatra.
    We will all chant "Siddha Mangala Stotram" and be blessed.

Sairam,
    Savvyheal

8. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Thank you Savvyheal for reminding us of Auspicious Chitra nakshatram. Tomorrow's thiti is Pournima .

I wanted to share few experiences of Swami ‘s grace & blessings on me due to parayana of Siddha Mangala stothram , Sri Padavallabha Charithamrutamu and Guru Charithra on me:
    In the month of January my father visited us in Muscat, when he came to us he was ok and happy. After few days my dad developed a skin problem on his toe. He visited the local doctor and he prescribed some medicine for him.
    Last year my father underwent a minor surgery for corn removal and he recovered quite well. My dad felt little hardness under his foot and went to same skin doctor about this problem and that doctor advised some scraping and which was also done. Suddenly my father developed swelling and infection and severe pain under his foot and he was almost bedridden in week’s time. We were so worried. We took him to a physician and he said that this is cancerous.
    We were devastated. We consulted another and he was of the same opinion. My father wanted to go back to Hyderabad immediately . I was so scarred, could not send him alone. Did not know what to do. At that time I was doing Siddha Mangala stothra parayana. Prayed that if my dad will be okay and healthy I will send clothes for Sri Padavallabha Swami in Pitapuram in my dad’s name.
    My father went to Hyderabad, consulted the doctors there, they told him it was a minor infection nothing to worry. What they prescribed was 3 days antibiotics and 2 creams to apply. My father was back to his normal in one week’s time.
    I just felt only because of Swami’s divine grace my dad is okay now.

Another recent experience is

I went to Hyderabad in the last week of March for a short visit. I combined few things in this trip of mine. Medical and Pilgrimage. It was too short visit and the priority was medical. I wanted to go to Kurupuram or Kurugadda- a very divine place of Sri Padavallabha Swami. It is a place where swami did his Tapas and ended his avatar.
    I made my flight bookings, took my appointment with the Dr in Hyd and found all about: How to visit Kurupuram etc and waited for my trip day to arrive.
    The day finally came. After flight delays, finally landed in Hyd. When I spoke to my doctor she wanted me to come to her straight rather than go to any pilgrim place. Where as I had thoughts other way round. Finally had to follow Dr’s advice went for the procedure and on that day in the afternoon, she said I am fit to travel the next day. My father was not so happy about me travelling that way.
    I have been trying to visit this place(Kurupuram) from one year. When I last went to India, it was raining heavily and my family did not allow me to go there as we have to cross Krishna river in small Teppas. During that time, I even called the temple priest and informed him about me coming next day. I thought it was so easy to go to Kurupuram. Believe me, I could not go. This time I decided in my heart of hearts no matter what happens it rains/suns I will go and I finally went there.
    It was a very blessing moment for me. Did my temple visits and went to place called Panchdev Paahad a very blessed place. (People who would of read Sri Padavallabha Charithamrutamu will know).
    There in the temple they gave me prasadam and when i ate I realized what it was. It was wheat halwa. The favourite of Sri Padavallabha Swami. I felt I was truly blessed by him. Then I realized that it was a very auspicious day ie Ekadasi plus Tuesday and also in the most divine place I got this prasadam.
    This wheat halwa prasad surprised me because whenever I went to Pitapuram to visit Swami I yearned in my heart of hearts for this prasadam. I always felt that if I get this prasad then I am blessed, but I never got this prasadam in Pitapuram inspite of several visits. Always felt disappointed. Then most unexpectedly I got this prasadam in Panchdev Pahaad. Then knew why swami delayed my visit.
    When I returned home after the Kurpuram visit- all my test/scan results were normal nothing to worry.
    It is believed that whoever visits this place, will get all they want. Money, health, Progeny & happiness. I truly believe that.

When I returned to Muscat, something more unexpected happened. I got performance bonus which I never thought I would ever get.

I wish every moment that I go back and visit this divine place with my DH.

Digambara Digambara Sri Padavallabha Digambara
    Digambara Digambara Sri Avadhoota Chintana Digambara
    Digambara digambara Sri Dattanatha Digambara

Sri Padavallabha: Mata Pita Guru Daivamu Mari antyu neeve:bowdown

peddadas likes this.
  9. Savvyheal

Savvyheal Gold IL'ite

Sairam Sarasji,
    Thanks a lot.
    Through your post I got many messages.
    Even I want to travel to these Holy places.

Sairam,

10. saras123

saras123 IL Hall of Fame

Hi Savvyheal

You are welcome dear.

PitaPuram and Kuruvapuram are must see places.
    Sri Pada Sri Vallabhulu really tests you before giving his darshan- I realised it when i tried visiting Kuruvapuram.