give me hope

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by ndta26chennai, Jul 29, 2010.

1. ndta26chennai

ndta26chennai Gold IL'ite

hi,
    iam childless since three years,gone through all tests,they told me its unexplained infertility.i went to garbarakhshambigai temple,they gave me ghee prasadam and followed all the things need to be done,later i went to putloor amman temple,then to maangadu for 6wks,and other small temples,tell me where i should i go to boost my hopes,and my prayers to be answered.

2. sonaparmar84

sonaparmar84 New IL'ite

hi ndta ,
    I read about your pblm, I really feel very sorry for that ,i do nt have any sure shot solution for your pblm but i can share what i understand. We all suffer in our life in some way or other because of our destiny or you can relate with your past karma. Only way to completely nullify our past karma or to change our destiny is to worship Lord Krsna as He is the supreme personality among all gods & demigods. Worshiping Him can change your destiny, this is my belief or my experience of life.
    i can tell u the procedure ,plz chant Hare Krsna Hare Krsna , Krsna Krsna Hare Hare ,Hare Ram Hare Ram ,Ram Ram Hare Hare
    Plz chant this mahamantra with proper faith ,patience ,

If want to knw more u can ask to me

Your well wisher

Sona

3. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

Hi Ndta,
    first of all a tight hug for all you have gone through. even i was in your boat till jan this year. what i did was chant siddha mangala stotram for 40 days barring my menses days. later did the annadanam in a saibaba temple. the next week itself i got confirmed for pregnancy.
    i also went to garbharakshambikai temple, karuvarcheri amman koil. one year one month after my visit to the temples i conceived. do rahu kalam puja in an amman koil on fridays regularly. amman will definitely bless you. i had secondary infertility, like i conceived naturally and later miscarried.
    do yoga if possible. try to reduce your weight if you are overweight. even if you lose 10% of the extra weight also you'll get pregnant natuarally.
    i was overweight my gynec told me to reduce wt and do yoga. i used to do yoga for an hour and walking for an hour. i reduced a lot of my extra wt. when i didn't get my periods in dec 2009. i was thinking maybe i'm having premenopause or something. i never even thought i'd be pregnant. you see i was trying to get pregnant for the past 6 years.
    keep faith in god. he'll keep you safe and gift you with a sweetest little baby.
    go through this thread and read siddha mangala stotram. you will definitely benefit from it.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/pujas-prayers-and-slokas/69631-sloka-for-stress-seperation.html
    Hansika

Last edited: Jul 29, 2010
  4. ndta26chennai

thanks sona.yes what you mentioned about past karma is true.my sister aked me and my mother to do the"hrhk" chanting and she bought a jaba mala too.she is also doing the same.and also nw iam chanting om saravanna bava.even sterday my mom's prob ws severe,dr gave some medicines,hope to see some changes.

5. ndta26chennai

thanks hanishka.iam really fed up with weight loss program.i do ve hormonal imbalances,so i struggle to lose weight,i reduced 8kgs an year back,bt i started my treatments earlywith in a year of my marriage),i made a mistake.now again i started dieting and yoga,i just reduced 5kgs that too with great struggle.later i left the yoga because of abdominal pain,(PMS)NW I GAINED MY WEIGHT BACK.still iam doing exs,and walking regularly.we consultaed a doctor in US,they too adviced me to go for IUI.with no further delay,we are planning to go for it.but both of us are not interested in it.just want to put a fullstop to this prob.

6. sonaparmar84

sonaparmar84 New IL'ite

i think u should start chanting on your japa mala with proper faith,keep praying to krsna or visnu ,plz try it , everything will be alright.

7. ndta26chennai