1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews abt Oriflame products

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by sugi85, Sep 8, 2009.

1. sugi85

sugi85 Senior IL'ite

Adding a new review,

I’ve been using this product for almost a year now, I am glad that I bought this product, This Peach Me Perfect Skin is one of light foundation, it is kind of soft gel and gold brownish color. When I first tried, it was really soft in my face, not sticky and smells so good! It gives you lighter look and fresh! I am so glad to buy and I decide to buy one more! I still have it. I apply evenly each dots in every spot of my face; forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. You can apply before make up, to make your skin softer, moist and give you luminous effect.

It perfect on my skin, and this product is perfect for daily use, for you who doesn’t like to wear make up so much, this can be apply without any additional make up. And for you who likes to wear make up in every occasions, you can apply this light foundation to give luminous effect as I mentioned above. I love to bring this in my bag, easy to use, simple and has amazing result!A small thing with big effect!Love it!

Rating: 8

2. sugi85

sugi85 Senior IL'ite

Oriflame Foot cream
    *what a product?First day of overnight use with socks on and a little scrubbing in the morning made the wonder which Vaseline couldn’t.By the third use they were far better than they ever felt before and all thanks to the excellent product.The fragrance in it is very appealing and fresh and makes you feel fresh all day long.The feel of satin-smooth feet makes you feel beautiful and wonderful too.I will surely recommend this great product to all the ladies out there who have a problem of callous feet.
    The best part of this great product is probably the ingredients used in the cream and I must say that it smells good and wonderful.I liked it so much that I ordered two creams in the next order if in case I run out of one.I even carry it in my handbag if I forget to apply it after shower.The best way of application is to use it twice everyday,once after the shower in the morning and the other the overnight application which works a miracle.
    Rating: 9

3. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Hey Sugi,

Iam also adding my own personal product reviews on Oriflame.

I like the mint & tea tree face wash.It gives an instant freshness to the face and treates oily skin like anything.I simply love it.

My next choice is Grape Antioxidant face wash.It gives a pleasant fragrance.

All aloevera based products(facewash,lip balm) are also good.

I have used charmomile,watermelon foot creams.what to say..They are the best in treating foot odours,dry foot and roughness...Iam 200% satisfied.

Tomato clay mask,Grape peel off mask and orange peel mask are equally good.

I need your product suggestions.

My skin type is oliy(T zone and cheeks).Hair is oily.

My Requirements:Fairness and flawless skin and voluminous hair.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  4. sugi85

sugi85 Senior IL'ite

Raji, for fairness u can go for optimals white set.. It gives visible lighter skin tone within 4 weeks.. My aunty used it and said she can find diff.. She uses cleanser, toner plus day and night cream.. Her's is oily skin only.. Then for oily hair u can try peppermint shampoo.. Use of hot oil reduces hair fall..

5. sugi85

sugi85 Senior IL'ite

Raji, for fairness u can go for optimals white set.. It gives visible lighter skin tone within 4 weeks.. My aunty used it and said she can find diff.. She uses cleanser, toner plus day and night cream.. Her's is oily skin only.. Then for oily hair u can try peppermint shampoo.. Use of hot oil reduces hair fall..

6. biotkrocks

biotkrocks New IL'ite

hi boddy:)......can yo plz temme ver to g8 oriflame products in chennai plzzz:)

7. sugi85

sugi85 Senior IL'ite

8. Jaya0512

Jaya0512 New IL'ite

Hi Sugi,

I need some oriflame products. But your mobile is switched off.
    Please let me know the mode of contact.
    Am from Chennai

9. sugi85

sugi85 Senior IL'ite

i am very sorry, there was some prob with my mobile.. it works fine now..

10. shilpariyer

shilpariyer New IL'ite

Dear Sugi,

Thanks a lot for your reviews... Just wana know few things.. I'm from chennai.. I've a combination skin..

Is the aloe face toner good for my skin? and also i've acne and the marks left by it.. so can i make use of EVEN OUT FACE CREAM?? Will it show up changes on my skin?

Awaiting your reply.. Thanks a lot

Best Regards,
    Shilpa