Pale yellowish discharge after urination

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by AnithaPartha, Jul 3, 2009.

1. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ladies,

Iam in my 11th week now., and I see a yellowish discharge(little amount) after I urinate and wipe my vagina using a tissue. Iam seeing it ON & OFF since a month. Twice two different GYN's checked my vaginal area for any infections and they said am perfect. They didn't see any discharge that time and said am okay. But iam seeing such discharge once in a day :hide:. I get little itching in my vaginal area(not always, only at times). GYN suggested me to use Mycolog cream ONLY if I have itching. But I have not used this cream till now because itching is very rare.

My GYN said any discharge which is greenish and foul smelling is abnormal.

Any suggestions?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009

2. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Drink lots (when i say lots really lots) of water. And try drinking cranberry juice.It is v gud for urinary tracts.Take care,keep the area clean.Change inner wear atleast twice a day.Keep track for any urinary tract infections.

3. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

anitha, yellow discharge without foul odour is normal.. however if at all you start getting strong odour that is when you have to worry... although most timesit is supposed to be white, it can go yellow at times...
    just clean the area multiple times during the day and use panty liners... change your panties every 5-6 hours and see if theres a difference...
    if the discharge is associated with any burning or itching it would be an infection, but if these small changes resolves the issue then not to worry.
    i am in my 7th month i have lot of white discharge , so everytime i go to the loo i take some warm water and wipe off the area clean.
    also avoid wearing panty at night, let the skin breathe.

4. AnithaPartha

Hi Poonam,

Thanks for your tips dear.

Since yesterday there is no discharge or itching. It is coming ON & OFF and am very confused whether that would be an infection or not. 2 doctors checked my vagina and told am okay. Anyways, next week I have my GYN appointment, I will try to tell them again.

Yesterday night I had little itching but I didnt do anything, just kept quite and it passed away. Iam removing unwanted hairs also and cleaning that area very well. Lets see !!

5. AnithaPartha

Hi LAdies,

Today my GYN told me am having yeast infection and asked me to use below creams. Has anyone used this already and how much cost it is? Does insurance cover for this or we need to pay and use it? Please clarify.

Cream 1 - Mycolog 2(day and night cream)
    cream 2- Terazol 3(night cream)

GYN asked me to try both creams at a time. Please let me know if anyone tried both at a time or only one? :spin

6. AnithaPartha

Hi Ladies,

I see none has replied for this. Please share your experience if you have used above creams.:drowning

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  7. meprovidential

meprovidential New IL'ite

Hi Anitha,

Did u use those creams? And Did they work?
    Can you share more info abt it and how to keep it off.
    Also taking yogurt helps. Anyways ur baby pic is lovely! :)