Help me with a High Risk Ob/Gyn dubai?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by swtsaju, Jan 4, 2013.

1. swtsaju

swtsaju Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

My dearest SIL is pregnant after 8 years and she's 35 years old... note it natural miracle pregnancy... ::bowdown touchwood. But she didn't realize it for a while had to undergo Xray and had antibiotics for another issue(not related to pregnancy) during this phase and is all tensed and worried now... Please suggest us with the list of high risk pregnancy Ob/Gyn in dubai... we need to consult the best doc, its our first LO in the family and really wanna do everything we can to protect it... please ladies help me...:drowning

2. svh14

svh14 Senior IL'ite

The best medical care she can get in India.
    As this baby is precious baby,she should be very careful while choosing doctor.
    If she has caring family in india,she should move immediately if travelling is safe for her.
    Antibiotics are not so harmful but yes xray can be.
    Wish her good luck.

1 person likes this.
  3. Catgol

Catgol Platinum IL'ite

Hi I would suggest dr janaki from welcare hospital she is a good dr but she is a busy lady .. As other member suggested she can travel to India after the 3 rd month mark .. In India drs are really good and more experienced than doctors in Middle East.,

1 person likes this.
  4. shantisubra

shantisubra Gold IL'ite

Hi

Congrats for your SiL. She can check at Citi Hospital, American Hospital or IMH {Intl. Modern Hospital in Bur Dubai near Country Club Hotel}. In IMH, there are many Indian and Arab doctors are there and are very good. The facilities are also good. There is Dr. Nandini who is very good. Zulekha hospital in Al Nahda is also very good. My relative delivered her 2 kids there only.

Many feel Al Wasl {Govt} inDubai or Corniche hospital in Abu Dhabi are also very good.

Of course in the event if your Sil can travel, she can go to India any day......Good Luck to her.

Best REgards
    Shanti

1 person likes this.
  5. swtsaju

swtsaju Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for replies everyone. Thinking of citi hospital at the moment :)

6. melon123

melon123 IL Hall of Fame

try al zahra sharjah... i delivered there 5 months bk... dr. rabab she is really good.... the hospital is expensive but the service was excellent...

7. htddubai

htddubai New IL'ite

I have heard about Euromed Clinic in Dubai, You can consult