Need opinions about Aditya Birla Hospital, Pune

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Mayaa2012, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Mayaa2012

Mayaa2012 Bronze IL'ite

Hi all...

I'm trying to find a good hospital in Pune for delivery.. I still have time, but I want to switch to those doctors where I would want to have the delivery... I stay in Baner area...so thinking about Aditya Birla Hospital...Dr.Seema Jain (Gynec in that hospital) has her clinic in Baner and visits every evening...

If you have heard of any reviews about this hospital, please share with me...also if you know the cost of Normal and C-sec, that will be helpful too...

2. anjish

anjish Silver IL'ite

hello Mayaa
    congrates .......... it is a good hospital but at the same time some costly too. 2 year before one of my friend was there for delivery. she has a normal delivery but it cost her around 60,000.

Take care of yourself.

3. pravin0406

pravin0406 Senior IL'ite

Hi
    There is a Gynaecologist named Suneetha Phadke near parihar chowk, Aundh.
    She is a good doctor, and visits Few hospitals like Rathna hospital in senapati babpat road..

Otherwishe Ruby hall is also best for having delivery..One of my friend delivered a baby normal, and the charges is of Rs. 18000. Its really a good hospital but very far from baner..

Have a happy time...tc

4. GayatriKarthik

GayatriKarthik New IL'ite

Hi,

Is 18000 the recent charges of Ruby Hall clinic or is this statistics of few years back?

5. ssm014

ssm014 Platinum IL'ite

40 k is what i heard of Gupte hospital in Deccan...

Aditya birla is supposed to be evry good, but heard very exp..maybe your insurance should cover it??

6. Mayaa2012

Mayaa2012 Bronze IL'ite

Hi SSM.. Insurance should cover it.. Rate wise all top tier hospitals like Jehangir, Ruby Hall, Gupte and ABMH looks the same... in about 30-40 range... Their room costs and after care costs would make a difference I guess... If some ILs who actually had their delivery in these places can reply here, that will be great... :)

1 person likes this.
  7. pravin0406

pravin0406 Senior IL'ite

Hi Gayathri..
    Its my own colleague had delivery at Ruby HALL...It was normal delivery..they discharged on 3 rd Day... The charges is or Rs.18000...It was in June 2011.

8. pravin0406

pravin0406 Senior IL'ite

Hi Mayaa..
    Since u r from coimbatore.. Kuppusamy Naidu Hospital is the best for having delivery....
    If u feel u will get good support of ur parents and also convenient to u..better plan in coimbatore...

9. nilimab

nilimab New IL'ite

I am staying at Dange chowk near Chinchwad-Pune ,I am 2 month pregnant & scared about my pregnancy..please suggest best Hospital & motherly doctor in chinchwad.who actually had delivery in Aditya birla Hospital can reply here..How is Aditya Birla Hospital?