Going back to India for Baby delivery - What reports/ test records are expected ??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by tojaichu, May 26, 2010.

1. tojaichu

tojaichu New IL'ite

Hi,

I am 5 months pregnant and will be travelling back to India from US for good next month. I have not decided on the doctor yet but would like to know if the health/lab reports that they give in US are sufficient for an Indian Doctor or do they ask any letter (I dont know!)...about the fitness level etc?.........

2. sree3

sree3 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Going back to India for Baby delivery - What reports/ test records are expected ?

Hi Toja. Please carry all reports/docments they have been giving you since your first month of pregnancy. As far as I know there is no need of a letter from your doc, unless otherwise you have some specific details that the doctors in India need be made aware of. We had our Baby in India and my Wife travelled to india around her 5th month, we have not taken any letters as such.

I strongly suggest, getting a check up scheduled in the week that you are plannig to travel, just to make sure everything is okay and you are ready.

Good Luck and Safe Travels.

Sree.