Can I Eat Green Grapes In Pregnency ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by dilnaz, Sep 14, 2009.

1. dilnaz

dilnaz New IL'ite

Hi Friends !

I am pregnant 16 Weeks, i want to know can i eat Green Grapes ( seedless ), i heard from some one that it should avoid during pregnency is it right ?? plz Guide me, i have eaten much now i am worry

Best Regards

2. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dilnaz,

Iam eating green grapes. Do not worry. we can eat them.
    I heard that we should NOT EAT BLACK GRAPES ONLY. Avoid that alone.
    Take care !

3. Cutepavi

Cutepavi Silver IL'ite

Green Grapes are fine.. They help reduce lower blood pressure and cholestrol ... But make sure you wash it well before you eat...

Black Grapes are rich in iron.. It is not like you should not eat it.. It is just that if you eat it more you are prone to Constipation i guess...

4. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

i keep bumping on and off into threads where people are been told what to eat and what not. but seriously you are your body's best judge. eat whatever comforts you. nothing would really cause harm.
    i was told to avoid mangoes and i ate dozens of them during my pregnancy.
    if there are certain food items which makes you feel gassy or constipated, just avoid them the next time.
    seriously, no fruit does any harm to your body.and if it bothers too much then you might want to avoid papaya etc, but otherwise any fruit will only do more good than harm.
    keep coffee and caffeinated products under control. consume plenty of fluids.

enjoy your pregnancy!

5. indigrl

indigrl New IL'ite

I have heard (from my mom and MIL) Papaya is to be avoided during pregnancy. It has some kind of chemical that causes miscarriage. I read it online too. Can anyone confirm that?

6. ranjoose

ranjoose Bronze IL'ite

Green grapes are absolutely fine. I have been eating them throughout my pregnancy. I did eat even papaya, mangoes and pineapple.. Keep your intake limited. Dont overeat anything. You will be fine. Take care

1 person likes this.