Anyone using/used Naturogest ?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by kvds, Sep 3, 2009.

1. cutekid

cutekid Silver IL'ite

Re: Doc prescribed Naturogest 200mg

Hi All,

To prevent miscarriage my doctor in Singapore gave me Duphaston harmone tablet for first trimester orally & harmone injection Intramuscular named Hydroxyprogesterone caproate 500mg evry week.Check out this alternative with them.

2. amanya

amanya New IL'ite

Hi, I had 2 Miscarriages in Nov 2010 and March 2011... All tests done.. No thyroid, Karyotyping is normal, Seimen analysis is normal, follicular study is also normal with an endometrium of 8mm on 15th day. Doctor suggested to have intercourse for 3 days as the egg may release anytime after 15th day.. went for a scan on 19th day and the egg size was less than the 15th day.. doctor dint say whether it is ruptured or not.. she just said it may be in process of ovulation and suggested me naturogent 200 for 10 days. I am worried at least this time will i be +ve in being pregnant. Pls suggest a good doctor in Hyderabad who can personally take care of me.. I have visited so many doctors but everybody seems to be commercial.

3. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

Hi Amanya
    even my case was like yours. i had 4 miscarriages all before completion of 3rd month. when i became pregnant again in dec 2009 my doc put me on progesterone supplements. everything was normal all hormones were normal still i used to miscarry. later i went to dr. jayanthi reddy of jj hospital kalyan nagar. she is a very sympathetic dr. she told me to do yoga and i did. after losing wt i got pregnant naturally. i had undergone 6 iuis but all failed. go to this gynec she is not commercial. she is very famous for difficult pregnancies. all the best.
    Hansika

4. amanya

amanya New IL'ite

Hi hansika, thanks for your help dear..But it is sad to tell you that i have undergone all tests and all treatment in JJ hospital only since March.. jayanthi Doctor was the one who did DNC for me.. She is good, I agree.. even in heard a lot about her and i seen lot of videos. but, the problem here is, its very very very difficult to get her appointment and for the follicular study which i am undergoing now, every alternate day there is new doctor who sees me. I directly asked Jayanthi doctor to handle my case, but she said, its just a matter of scan, doesn't matter who does it.. what to do ??

5. simply_doubtful

simply_doubtful Gold IL'ite

hi amanya,
    even i had all my iui's there only. for FS as the doc says there were dr. vijayalaxmi or dr rukmini who did the scans for me also. but the outcome there was very good for me. as i delivered my baby in aug 2010 in jj hospital only.
    hansika

6. amanya

amanya New IL'ite

hi hansika, good morning :) even for me, Rukmini doctor did the scans.. i guess vijayalakshmi is not working anymore in that hospital.. anyways, i am still continuing the medicine, lets hope for the best :)

7. kaoriningyo

kaoriningyo Bronze IL'ite

Hi Amanda
    I am gng thr treatment from dr roya rozati of mhrt hospital in banjara hills. She does each n every scan on her own. I have always got personal attention from her and feel very much comfortable. Let me know if you need more details.

8. Bhargavipagidi

Bhargavipagidi New IL'ite

Ref:Doc prescribed me naturogest 300mg
    Hi.....
    I am asked to take naturogest for 14days ,is there chances of getting pregnant by using this.This is my 4th week, tomorrow is my actual periods date, I am feeling very panic about it, my doctor told me to come for pregnancy test on 6th July, I am just eager to know how does naturogest works,will it be helpful to conceive,from yesterday my mouth started producing more saliva than usual, is it the symptom of pregnancy.

9. akrutisyd

akrutisyd Senior IL'ite

Naturogest / Duphaston are all progesterone tablets, these give support to foetus before conceiving and help baby's overall health during pregnancy, as per my understanding.

I am myself taking naturogest currently. We can get this drug in tablet and capsule form, however it's not completely absorbed by body though taken orally or v-insertion. Taking both ways will help body absorb more ( depends on body absorb from person to person). Insertion could be bit messy and problematic initially but, once we get used to it it's easy. An insertion injection like product is available in market made of plastic, this easily helps push tablet inside without leaving any traces outside. As doc suggest need to be on bed and rest for 30 min after insertion. Mild leakage later is common and nothing to worry about.

I am taking orally currently, tried insertion earlier.