What do YOU THINK you are having??????????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by ahmareen, Jul 21, 2009.

1. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

I just thought it might be cool to have a list to look back on after we deliver our little ones...
    Of course every body wants any (girl or boy)healthy baby but still to see how many of us were right on with our "motherly instincts" :idea
    we know that some of us plan on finding out... others do not... but since NONE of us are far enough along to actually know yet...

i love to have GIRL but I'm gonna say BOY for me..... thats the feeling I have... so for me its boy......

2. nimmimoorthy

nimmimoorthy Platinum IL'ite

how u come to know u will be having boy? wat made you to feel like that?is it because you r vomitting more? or just like that?
    For my first pregnancy i was vomitting more and it was a boy.
    this time no vomitting so i feel its a girl:crazy

3. ahmareen

ahmareen Senior IL'ite

no not vomitting or anything else i just feel so,
    in my family everyone wishes for girl i hv no sis neither my dh hv i wish to hav a girl
    but ifeel i will hv boy i dont know know lets c later

4. rosenav

rosenav Silver IL'ite

Not pregnant but trying as of now.......

But I really want a boy... as i find boys are easy to handle! my DH n MIL want a girl .. lol sometimes they joke they will give my baby fr adoption if its a boy :rotfl:rotfl

But I know my first born will be a girl, as my family tree and my husband family tree girls are first .... :)

5. prettywomen123

prettywomen123 Senior IL'ite

hi

This is a nice thread. I thought I was going to have a girl and used to talk to baby using my favourite name. But the scan revealed it to be a boy. My hubby wanted a boy and was very sure it was a boy. All the people who saw me said it will be a boy since I had severe morning sickness, vommiting during first trimester. But since my tummy was small still small some of my friends said its a girl. I am the only child and my mum is fond of baby boys, so she is very happy.

My hubby , my parents , in laws all wanted a boy and thats it! I dont mind if its a boy or girl. Now I have to start searching for baby boy names :)

Regards
    S

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  6. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

I always wanted to have a girl. But my DH wants a boy. My MIL also wants a boy but my dad wants a girl. So let's see who will it ultimately be.
    I still have a long time until my scan so until then I keep guessing.
    -Priya

7. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

From the beginning my DH said it will be a girl..
    And Voila yes he was absolutely right.
    In scan came to know it is girl :thumbsup
    I have no idea how come he was so confident it will be a girl.

8. enlightened

enlightened Bronze IL'ite

When I was carrying my son, I was pretty sure it was a boy as I had craving for sweets and pretty bad vommitting....This time I am loving pickles and spicy curries, apart from that, no morning sickness....so I guess it is a gal!!:cheers

9. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

tee hee! i wish and only wish its a girl... and DH too.. its our first baby... and i get super excited seeing those extremely cute teeny weeny baby girl clothes... now call me crazy!

as far as motherly instinct goes... i am utterly confused... sometimes feel its a girl sometimes a boy!

10. AnithaPartha

AnithaPartha IL Hall of Fame

hey Ladies,

if vomit - boy
    no vomit - girl

This is new to me. one of my friend is vomitting and they told its girl for her. Iam not vomitting at all and still I dontknow sex of baby !