HCG Levels in Early pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sita2460, Sep 11, 2007.

1. hari111

hari111 New IL'ite

Hi
    Can I sit on floor with legs crossed in first trimester? Please advise me

2. Akshataa

Akshataa New IL'ite

Hi ladies, I need to know it following readings are normal in early pregnancy.
    My LMP is 28 June, 2019.
    On July 20, 2019, hcg reading came 5.06
    On July 22, 2019, hcg reading came 17.4
    On July 25, 2019, my cycle day 28, hcg reading came 32.3 and Progesterone reading on this day is 14
    Is this normal?
    My hcg is increasing but not doubling and rising slowly. I am worried a lot. Please someone give me some assurance.

3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

@Akshataa just wait 3-4days and check.r u planning for pregnancy naturally or went to any treatment??r u using any progesterone tablets??bhcg test will give you the accurate results after 4-5dsyd of missed periods,ur checking too early... wait for few more days and repeat it..all the best..

4. Akshataa

Akshataa New IL'ite

It’s a natural pregnancy and no treatment taken. I am using gestofit 400 mg SR tablets since three days as prescribed by my gynec. The beta hcg and progesterone readings went ahead and took and as said by u even my gynaec said to wait few days and then go for ultrasound. It’s my human tendency that these readings r driving me crazy. Whole day I think about it n want to stop such thoughts.

5. Akshataa

Akshataa New IL'ite

Gestofit is progesterone tablets taken orally.

6. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

S
    Some times projestrone tablet will misslead u,(it won't show the xact values,)so wait some more days and recheck,is ur gynic said to continue the tablets still u get periods or asked u to use for a week??if it for week means wait at least 3-4days after stopping ur tablet then only the values will be accurate,
    Y u met ur gynic very soon??atleast it will take minimum of two weeks the egg and speram to form as an embryo,u must wait two weeks after ur ovulation time,give time to your body to do it's work and Al's if u went to ultrasound als u won't find anything it's very soon,even to IVF people docs will wait 2weekd after the transfer and should be minimum of 5weeks wait to see ultrasound... don't too exited to see the results,be calm and wait for it,if u hurry or exited als it won't show u right values,be patience and wait atleast 3days after ur periods date... take care .. good luck..

7. Akshataa

Akshataa New IL'ite

Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right, I should have waited till my period date b4 going for any tests. Now it only confused me. So, I will wait patiently now. Will update after few days about what happened. Thanks.