HCG Levels in Early pregnancy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by sita2460, Sep 11, 2007.

1. tranquility

tranquility Bronze IL'ite

Re: HCG level in blood - Info needed

Sweetheart,
    Iam going to pray hard for you. Hope you get a positive pregnancy test. Amen.

2. aishu22

aishu22 Gold IL'ite

Re: HCG level in blood - Info needed

ohh dear , that sooo nice of you.Its still not yet arrived this month...Pretty late..but im not going to build any expectation ..will wait for another week.
    So keep Praying!

3. aparnasrinivas

aparnasrinivas New IL'ite

Dear friends

I am totally in confused and very sad state. Could anyone please advice on my below situation
    My last LMP was on 6th April 2009. On 10th May 2009 i had severe pain in stomach.I went to the hosiptal. Doctor suspected etopic pregnancy and did Ultrasound and Hcg tests. He did not find anything abnormal in ultrasound. From HCg test he said my Hcg was 38 and said may be im pregnant.He also confimed no stones in gal bladder or kidneys etc.
    On 13th May 2009 i had my second HCG test. And it was 67. Doctor said it is not doubling for every 2 days as per normal and told me may be it will be a miscarriage. Again on 21st May 2009 i had my 3rd HCG which is again 286.
    Doctor is also confused with the results.He said he susepcted it may go low but to his surprise it went up but again not as normal. He is now suspecting may be only palcenta is formed but not the baby and also he would like to confirm weather the pregnancy is formed in right place or not. He suggested another ultrasound to find the cause.I will be going for that tomorrow.
    I had slightly back pain , sore breasts , breast tenderness ,mild pain in lower abdomen.
    I am totally confused and worried. Any advice or suggestions please.

Regards
    Aparnasrinivas

4. Neetu_kumar

Neetu_kumar Senior IL'ite

Hi Aparna,

Congratulations and good luck on your pregnancy!!

I'm expecting my first one in Aug. Just saw u'r post and could understand wht u r going thru' . I was in the same situation last dec. My LMP wz 1st Nov and on 4th dec got a faint positive line on HPT. Went to doc and on blood test wz confirmed on pregnancy but he suspected that the HCG wz not upto wht he expected. So had to go back for a scan in 2 weeks. On 26th dec , got to see my LOs 1st image and listen to his heart beat.

So, keep your cool and have faith ...all will be fine.You are in my prayers, dear.

Good luck and do update us once u have u'r results.

Tk care.

5. aparnasrinivas

Hi

Thanks very much for your prompt response. even i had HPT yesterday and got the faint line.

Lets see what happens in the scan tomorrow.

Will post you the result once i have it.

Regards
    Aparna

6. aparnasrinivas

Hi friends
    My Story is going in a strange way. I had my scan on saturday (23/05/2009).In scan they could not see anything either in Uterus or in fallopine tube(in case of ectopic pregnancy).
    So they suspected as nothing found in uterus this could be extopic pregnancy.
    I went for Blood test again on 26th May. My HCG was 880. Again doctors were confused and they wanted to give once more chance. So they advised me to come for scan again on friday. As they are expecting my HCG count to be over 1000 they are hoping that they can see in friday scan weather baby is growing in uterus or in tube.
    Based on that they are going to advice treatment.
    Lets see how this story will change again
    I have few queries. Can anyone please help me aswering these.
    Is it like my HCG count was bit low than normal , they are not able to see the baby in scan. Or is it too early to see in scan even.
    Regards
    Aparna

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
  7. aparnasrinivas

Hi

I am back again with some good news .i had scan today.Today we saw gestational sac in uterus.

my hcg was 1629.doctor confirmed that im pregnant and it is going in healthy way.

Thanks neethu for supporting morally when i was down.

Regards
    Aparnasrinivas

8. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Woohoo! Congrats Aparna! That is really good news !!

9. ridgemma

ridgemma Gold IL'ite

Hi Aparna

Congrats on your pregnancy.:cheers...Henceforth, everything will proceed well, as you have faced enough dilemmas in the initial stage:thumbsup..Have faith and pray well

Luv

Ridge

10. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congrats Aparna!
    Congrats on your pregnancy.
    Now relax. Forget the worries & be happy.
    How many weeks pregnant now?
    Enjoy your pregnancy.