What r easiest & earlist way for conceiving for a baby?????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by kiran21181, Feb 12, 2009.

1. kiran21181

kiran21181 New IL'ite

Hi,

I am wondering if there is any chance for conceiving early. One of my friend tring to conceive from last 1 & 1/2 year, But there is no success . She is getting depressed . So can anyone suggest her what r the different ways so that she will become pregnent earlier. Plz help her as her age is 31 years.

thanks,
    kiran

2. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Try to find out her fertile and most fertile days and do the intercourse and even also on ovulation days so that they have higher chances of getting pregnant.
    Once they have been done try to keep her leg upwards for 20-30 mins so that sperm can swim faster ie., she shouldn't clean immediately.
    Try not to stress herself in this, and be cool.. she will get it.

Best wishes and lots of baby dust to her :thumbsup

3. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Since your friend is trying for a year ,If her periods are very regular and she has almost tried during ovulation time,she can consult a gynaecologist to see if there are any issues.

Nothing wrong in that.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  4. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Kiran,
    Since your friend is 31 year old & trying more than a year withour success, She can consult a gynec & proceed with test & treatments if necessary. That will help her better.

5. ashaaapti

ashaaapti New IL'ite

hi,

First thing i checked is whether i am ovulating or not..We can buy the ovulation kit in stores or from online.
    earlypregnancytest.com will help you to buy there.
    Then go according to the instructions and find when ur ovulating..right fertile day and then go for intercourse on those days...
    Legs up for 15 mins or a pillow wud probably help a lot..
    thanks
    All the best...We wish her to get pregnant soon..
    veena

6. Sandy12

Sandy12 Senior IL'ite

ur friend can get a Basal Body Temperature Thermometer.So that she need to check her body temperature everyday immedialtely after waking up.Suddenly one day she can feel there is an elevation of temperature for 1 degree which denoted ovulation has occured.She can have intercourse 4 days before that and 2 days after that

In my opinion ovulation predictor kits doesnt work well all the time.Anyway it is better to consult a gynaec since she is already 31

Sandy