Sore Nipples

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Sashmitaa, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Sashmitaa

Sashmitaa Senior IL'ite

Hi ladies

Is sore nipples common in pregancy? Before pregnancy I dont feel any pain in there but now even if i press it light it pains . Help me out.

Lakshmi

2. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Hello Sashmitaa..

Sore nipples/breast is one of the sign of pregnancy. But it could be other reasons also like periods starting soon. I won't my let my hopes high unless you get your blood checked by the doctor. Even home pregnancy tests are also 99% accurate. You can check if you are curious to know soon. But only sore nipples, I won't take it as yes right now. Sorry, no mean to disappoint you. Good luck.

quote=Sashmitaa;377495]Hi ladies

Is sore nipples common in pregancy? Before pregnancy I dont feel any pain in there but now even if i press it light it pains . Help me out.

Lakshmi[/quote]

3. Sashmitaa

Sashmitaa Senior IL'ite

Hello Amicable

Thanks for ur reply. I am 19 weeks pregnant now. it has been paining for the past couple of days. Just to make sure whether it is due to pregnancy.

Thanks once again for ur detailed post
    Lakshmi

4. Amicable

Amicable Senior IL'ite

Oh congratulations Sashmita..I thought you were asking if sore niples are sign of pregnancy. Yes...it does hurt but not as bad as in the begining of pregnancy though. But if they are really sore then you should check with doctor, because it only hurts if you stimulate it.

Take care.